most gamebreaking gameplay?

What sort of gameplay do you consider ruining the twink bracket the most?

• FULL PREMADE VS. PUGS

• WORLD BUFF STACKING

• SPEED POTTING + ROCKET BOOTS

• CONSUMABLES LIKE FREE ACTION POT, SAPPER CHARGE, GRENADES

• PARKOUR JUMPING

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anexa

Veteran
What sort of gameplay do you think destroy the classic twink (all brackets) experience the most?

Prioritize two options in the poll.

Maybe number rank them in the comments, motivate why & discuss.

I will NOT include safespotting in the poll, because it's basically bug exploiting and obv the most gamebreaking. Would like to discuss legal advantages in PvP

come up with own ideas that i may add into the poll

Think it's hard to say because it all depends.
If you're queuing a premade and you've alerted people you're doing it then it's kind of fair play especially if you're doing it to snipe another premade. If you just randomly grab 6-7 people with no intent but to farm pugs then yes it's toxic.

World Buff stacking kinda depends, yes it's toxic but majority of the time people solo queue with their buffs and AFK to save them, so you really just have to 'kill' them once and thats that problem dealt with.

Speedpot and Rocketboots definitely the most toxic in my opinion, ruins pugs, makes players worse at the game, basically showing you need the extra help really. Anyone who uses them un-iroinically is probably awful at the game. People use them to try to make up for their own misplays and bad positioning, if they just played correctly (majority of the time) they'd live without them.

Consumable usage you named most of which isn't available at 19, but big bronze bombs aren't that toxic but kinda cringe - magic dust is super toxic, resis pots and stuff are just as bad as speedpots imo. Health and Mana pots aren't that big of a deal in my opinion.

Parkour jumping isn't toxic as long as it's what you stated and not safe spotting. Safe spotting is toxic, parkour jumping isn't.

Speedpot Rocket Boots definitely gets my vote though.

The only thing that bothers me is a twink premade versus pug. Last night, the 19 bracket had a 10-man Horde premade queuing. That’s just a quick /afk for me and queuing a different bracket for the night.

Faceroll games are lame and do quickly kill queues. Everything else is fine.

The only thing that bothers me is a twink premade versus pug. Last night, the 19 bracket had a 10-man Horde premade queuing. That’s just a quick /afk for me and queuing a different bracket for the night.

Faceroll games are lame and do quickly kill queues. Everything else is fine.
imagine physically being forced to log out of your wow character for an entire night by another person who's literally hundreds of miles away from you

my manhood and ego would never allow me to get bullied around like that but I guess we're just not built the same way

Tbh these options depend on the bracket, and since this is in 19s i don't really know why faps & saps are in the poll, but that's beside the point. Speed potting and rocket boots in 19's is the most bracket-ruining. Premading into pugs is a close second, but other than that for 19s nothing comes close. There are only a few speed boosts in 19s, such as https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=2983/sprint (50%), https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=16618/spirit-of-the-wind#used-by-npc (30%) from blood shard quest, and of course https://classic.wowhead.com/item=7189/goblin-rocket-boots (70%) and https://classic.wowhead.com/item=2459/swiftness-potion (50%). Rocket Boots and Speed Pots are *bad* for the bracket because there aren't many ways to keep up with them. In fact, there is no way to compete with rocket boots unless you have them equipped yourself. Because of that, you are using an almost unnecessary speed-boost just to.. idk what you would do, cap a flag? Anyway, Rocket boots and speed pots is my first choice for those reasons. But, you can do whatever you want because its your own character and nobody can really tell you what not to do if it's not against Blizzard's Rules.

Premading vs pugs is my second option. If you are ever 5-man (OR MORE) queuing into pugs, you are hurting the game, and here's why: Because you are coordinated (or at least I hope you are if you're 5-man queuing), you will stomp the pick-up group on the enemy team. Because of your amazing prowess on the battlefield, some of the levelers on the opposing faction will probably stop queueing and just level. Then, because the levelers aren't queuing as much BECAUSE of your 5-man, queues will inevitably start to slow for all parties involved. Nobody wants to wait 20 minutes to get into a bg anyway. Because you are premading versus pugs, (either for reputation or just for "fun") you'll end up hurting yourself and friends because of your actions. (and if you say you aren't stomping pugs with a 5-man queuing, you're either lying, or your group is less-than-desirable at the objective.)

Anyways idk why i took so long to write this but those were my options and my reasonings. (P.S. In higher brackets i.e. 39+, I wouldn't say rocket boots and speed pots are as bad because of the many other speed boosts available in those brackets. In the 39 bracket, they're replaced with Sappers and faps.) :D

Didn't read any comments... but you say which option is game breaking but you HAVE TO realize every option to vote on was the reason everyone twinked in classic back in the day. I think if you want to make a thread and complain that everything great about old classic twinking is bad, you shouldn't twink in classic and should probably look at twinking in retail. I haven't played my 19 tink in classic for almost a year but if its competitive and all that nowadays, I think if one thing is absurb and should be fixed then you should adjust to the meta because thats classic. Classic is classic and that should never change or its not classic.

you say which option is game breaking but you HAVE TO realize every option to vote on was the reason everyone twinked in classic back in the day.

I think if you want to make a thread and complain that everything great about old classic twinking is bad, you shouldn't twink in classic and should probably look at twinking in retail.

I haven't played my 19 tink in classic for almost a year

Lots of personal attacks in your comment. But let's look at you, you think classic twinking is great, but haven't played it for a year - and WSG became available for Classic a year ago - and you rather play 20s shadowlands and even suggest us to play there. But here is the thing. I did play 19s during the original vanilla and TBC and I promise you that premades and consumable usage of this extent as it's today - was not a thing. People buy extreme amount of gold from websites and pop like 50g in total per BG just to win an unranked lvl 10 battleground. It's abnormal. If you actually played you would have perspective of this.

Tbh these options depend on the bracket, and since this is in 19s i don't really know why faps & saps are in the poll

The thread applies to all brackets, it's just that very few knows that you can click on the general classic wow section

unknown.png

so it's not the place to discuss things at :)

Lots of personal attacks in your comment. But let's look at you, you think classic twinking is great, but haven't played it for a year - and WSG became available for Classic a year ago - and you rather play 20s shadowlands and even suggest us to play there. But here is the thing. I did play 19s during the original vanilla and TBC and I promise you that premades and consumable usage of this extent as it's today - was not a thing. People buy extreme amount of gold from websites and pop like 50g in total per BG just to win an unranked lvl 10 battleground. It's abnormal. If you actually played you would have perspective of this.

The thread applies to all brackets, it's just that very few knows that you can click on the general classic wow section

unknown.png

so it's not the place to discuss things at :)
you're actually insane for assuming let alone unironically thinking that i'm personally going to take time out of my day on new year's to read your post, please post a tl;dr

you're actually insane for assuming let alone unironically thinking that i'm personally going to take time out of my day on new year's to read your post, please post a tl;dr
you're actually insane for thinking the comment was intended for you to read it and not just a response to a comment

imagine physically being forced to log out of your wow character for an entire night by another person who's literally hundreds of miles away from you

my manhood and ego would never allow me to get bullied around like that but I guess we're just not built the same way

I’m always looking for good games, not facerolls. No glory in that. I just queue a different match on a different toon.

Users who are viewing this thread