Most amount of tabards available at 19?

You missed out [item]Tabard of the Explorer[/item]

So what is the deal with the SSO tabard? It was posted in an earlier thread that you could get exalted with SSO but never verified? Anyone have some new info they aren't talking about? ;)

Duckhunt said:
That's all of the tabards that the most 19 could ever have. If you're lucky and have a GM delevel you, might be able to get [ITEM]Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade[/ITEM].

I wanna point something out...

its possible, beastly has 999/1000 exalted rep (a level 19 rogue on this forum site) Check his armory, hes in vek'nash or whatever, in the guild "The Chosen Few"

You can get deleveled if a "hacker" purposely levels your character, and does not have the same IP address as your computer... You just need to complain enough to blizzard...

Theroy Crafting Here - Its possible to obtain the Privates Tabard as well, but to do this, you'd need to have your "hacker" level you high enough to the point where you can enter AB, he'll go into AB and get enough marks...

No, I may or may not confirm this and if I do or do you may or may not be the first to know
:)

I put Shattered Sun Offensive on there because of the post made by Rayu that got locked. Not sure if it's really possible, but it sounded like it could be.

Duckhunt said:
I put Shattered Sun Offensive on there because of the post made by Rayu that got locked. Not sure if it's really possible, but it sounded like it could be.

I think it was possible, not sure about now. But you could get summoned into Sunwell whilst level 70s/80s killed mobs & you would gain rep from doing so. I'm quite sure it would have been fixed by now.

Noo said:
I think it was possible, not sure about now. But you could get summoned into Sunwell whilst level 70s/80s killed mobs & you would gain rep from doing so. I'm quite sure it would have been fixed by now.

Someone should test this out, I will later today unless someone beats me to it. I think its possible in all seriousness because, you NEED the sunwell to get the Explorer achievement.

canihascookie said:
Someone should test this out, I will later today unless someone beats me to it. I think its possible in all seriousness because, you NEED the sunwell to get the Explorer achievement.

?

Well for explore u don't have to enter the different instances to explore the place by that name.. just go close to the instance (outside) =[

canihascookie said:

You can if you want. I'd be interested. But how many 80s would it take to boost you? Is it soloable at 80? How long would it take? How long would it be till Blizzard fixes it; if it hasn't been fixed already?

What I ment by my post was, you need to get to the sunwell zone itself, not the instance... X3 I'll try out the instance if someone tells me who, what and where I need to go

Twenty-Five Tabards and all the other tabard achievements now require you to equip the tabards instead of just acquiring them.

better get it fast this is changing next patch

Leper said:
better get it fast this is changing next patch

You can't get 25 Tabards anyway (at 19).

Get your skyguard rep up b4 the patch ....so you can get credit for that tabard without having to wear it, if they are in fact changing that in the next patch. I would assume that eventually it will be possible for the 25 tabards at lvl 19.

Never did find out how to grind SSO rep. I know it wasn't from brutallus outside the instance, he is not killable. I gave up trying to find ways. If it is/was possible I'd think it was from some sort of forced entry into MgT/Sunwell or a glitch where someone on one of the many SSO quests does something that gets rep to a party member then they just abandon, rinse & repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread