EU Most active eu 19 tink server?

Sofulus

Grandfathered
what server on eu has the most active 19 twinks (doesn't matter if its ally or horde)
just wondering if its even worth to make a 19 twink if bg/arenas will never pop.

29s are cancer and 19s dont pop, welcome to eu my friend

Khadgar is getting more and more active, with a new guild starting there - I'm xfering there soon. Btw. We had 7 pops today on EU wink wink

I would say revencrest/stormscale / dreanor. some frostmane lately aswell. BG pops aswell, today we played 6 bg's ;) we que everyday 7:00PM (EU!!)

19s dont pop, welcome to eu my friend
19s are <insert nasty disease> too for a very long time, hence why alot people started to play 20-24 back in the days and those games were alot better then 19s at that time which were full with premades and fking it up for puggers with fotm comps and more.

The problem is the same now and players left for US also... Great community 19s. Bunch of egoistic ego trippers to me who do not want to make this bracket healthy @ EU.

Someone had to say it, it might just aswell be me. Again.

19s are <insert nasty disease> too for a very long time, hence why alot people started to play 20-24 back in the days and those games were alot better then 19s at that time which were full with premades and fking it up for puggers with fotm comps and more.

The problem is the same now and players left for US also... Great community 19s. Bunch of egoistic ego trippers to me who do not want to make this bracket healthy @ EU.

Dude, you've been absent from the bracket between Cata and WoD or something; who are you to talk?

eu team won nwl @us, whats the point playing on eu for a 'healthy' bracket where every pug would be 3-0 in 5 mins :)

eu team won nwl @us, whats the point playing on eu for a 'healthy' bracket where every pug would be 3-0 in 5 mins :)

The point would be to have two active regions? And since you say an EU team won the NWL, does that not mean EU has quality players? I know US has a lot of quality players from EU, also outside the team that won the NWL.
Which brings me to the logical assumption that we could have quality games on EU as well, if the community wish so.
I know that a lot of you guys have been playing on US for quite some time, and that you are probably already deeply engraved in the community over there. But to say that every PuG would be 3-0, 5 min. games etc. is an odd speculative assumption.

The hard truth is, the EU players who migrated to the US scene is too engraved in that community, and sees too much effort / little to no reason, to even attempt to make EU 19's a thing. And I don't blame them, they already have games, a community, tournaments etc.

It would be nice to have more than one active region though, and I think that everyone could agree on that.

I respect that you still seem to care about the bracket seeing that you keep on posting about activity problems. Thats a good thing.
But imo you shouldnt blame others if you dont do anything about the situation yourself. All I see is you doing is bitching about the bad people in the bad community. You mentioned a few times that you and some of your buddies would start queuing 19s again when things start getting active. So why dont you do that now to help getting pops? To bring this bracket back to life? Recruiting other twinks? Its easy to randomly blame everyone around you. But what have you done so far since the bracket is in this bad state?

I dont know why people keep on blaming those who went to US?
1. First of all, good people go whereever the competition is. Can you blame them? No!
2. I sometimes wonder if you guys even know who exactly went to US. Its not like the core veterans of the EU 19 scene went their. No, the veterans quit or went 20-29 EU. Most people who play 19s on US right now, are people who are more known for their 29s than their 19s. If they even played 19s at some point on EU.
3. That leads me to the next point. Most if not all who now play 19s on US (and have done on EU before), are people you also see queuing on EU whenever someone schedules games. Why am I pointing this out? Because you are dreaming when you think EU would be super active if those mean US ppl came back.

The thing is, you wont get good people into the bracket when you cant offer at least a few competitive games a day or even week lol.

I know your approach and view on activity things. But you wont get this bracket active just because you post in the wow forums.
Imo 19s on EU need a kick start just like US 19s with the TC 2014. US 19s were almost dead at that point. Just like EU is now.

The only thing that can bring the bracket back to life at this point is a TC for EU. So just lets hope that the people who are organising this succeed.

Maybe Legion will have features that'll be healthy for the 19s bracket. At this point EU players play on US because those games are way more competitive than on EU, i'm not saying it couldn't be that way on EU though.

I hope for the best in Legion, and i will queue EU whenever i can, US is just way more fun atm.

what server on eu has the most active 19 tinks (doesn't matter if its ally or horde)
just wondering if its even worth to make a 19 tink if bg/arenas will never pop.
Go to Argent Dawn for Alliance
And Stormscale / Khadgar for Horde.

Btw. BGs are popin well you need to queue specific for WSG

Gesendet von meinem S50 mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread