Most active bracket (besides 20-29)?

Tobz.eu

Legend
Twinking 20's atm and really enjoying myself (even though the bracket is still pretty unbalanced). Considering mixing it up with something new and activity (low bg queue) is honestly my highest priority. From the top of my head, I'd imagine 60's being quite quick - cause of DK's - or 100/110's - cause of DH's and everyone having so many alts that are just sitting around those levels.

Anyone got some insight on this?

Edit: Obviously considering 70's as well. Played a ton of it years ago, but unsure of activity now.

Forum activity =\= In game activity. 10-19 and 20-29 are way more active in game than I’ve found 39s to be. 19s is like a 7 min q 20-29 seem to be 10+ min and 39 is like 12-13 min
Yeah, I wouldn't think so. I just thought I'd provide info on which bracket our community is most active in. Those queue times seem about right though given other obvious variables.

Yeah, I wouldn't think so. I just thought I'd provide info on which bracket our community is most active in. Those queue times seem about right though given other obvious variables.

Been away from Twinks awhile myself so I am curious between 20-29, 30-39, 40-49 which is the best as far as class balance and BiS gear availability? Also in these brackets do you have a decent amount of abilities?

Been away from Twinks awhile myself so I am curious between 20-29, 30-39, 40-49 which is the best as far as class balance and BiS gear availability? Also in these brackets do you have a decent amount of abilities?

Welcome back!

20-29 will have the most activity out of the three, on the account of F2P players and brand new Allied Race Characters.
30-39 most likely not too far behind as you'll still get pooled with Allied Race levelers.
40-49 was supposed to be the hot bracket because of the 2nd available PvP talent. It died down a bit (I think, I haven't seen that much activity on those sub-forums, but it may be making a small comeback once more people give up on end-game.

Users who are viewing this thread