Mortal Kombat 11

Anyone gonna play this shit on PC? I played a lot of MK on the side, especially MK9 and MKX when it released. Looking for people to do some sick koth's with or some chill sets when the game releases.
Prefer EU players as NA ping would probably be unplayable as I am from EU.

Hopefully MK11 will have a better PC release than MKX....

Niiiiiiiiice, Kung Jin main with pocket Kung Lao reporting in. Can play other characters, but yeah, those are my 2 guns. Filthy MK9 Kabal player also, :Kappa:.

kung lao in mk10 is such high skill cap, much respect 4 palyin it, ive mained liu kang since mkx dropped, mk9 mileena main, mk3 smoke main ;)

Haven't played a Mortal Kombat title since Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the SEGA Genesis. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, guys.

yea i'll be playing on a console, the south florida scene is really good for this.

For FGC I wish I lived in the fkn US. SoCal is so fkn sick when it comes to that shit.
kung lao in mk10 is such high skill cap, much respect 4 palyin it, ive mained liu kang since mkx dropped, mk9 mileena main, mk3 smoke main ;)

Eh, idk. There are characters with more cancels etc. that requires a lot from the player to be efficient. Like Jax, Sonya and Cassie.

Kung Lao is super easy tbh, he has a lot of cookie cutter safe stuff and crazy punishes. The character lacks mix-ups and have no low starter combos. Can't remember if Buzz Saw had low starters, but you won't have the same safe strings and pressure that Tempest brought at least. Kung Lao has an easy time building meter, and as long as you have meter, you can set yourself up pretty nicely, and his chip damage is no joke either. Pre nerf Kung Lao was even more crazy xd. Used to be 2 meters for 46% or 48% of health. Something like that. Think it's 38 or 40 now? And yeah, less chip and less meter building, but still crazy.

Haven't played a Mortal Kombat title since Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the SEGA Genesis. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sun
Will @jwl be a playable character in MK11?

is mk legit these days? In the early days it was exclusively the gore that warranted playing it (as a 12 year old) , and nintendo had a disney type pr thing going at the time (which they abadoned whoel sale by the time mortalkombat 2 arrived) which saw them ban blood being used in the first mortal kombat on snes and all but one of the arcade games fatilities were removed. A rare victory for the struggling sega genesis at the time, with its blood filled (shit looking) version of the game. the actual fighting mechanics were shit tier compared to capcom and snk games. God mk3 was awful, cant believe i invested so much christmas budget into it. My solitary mistake in the snes years of christmas/birthday gifts. second only to dragons lair on NES for worst purchase decision ever(only time i ever went with gut instinct over careful magazine based research, resulting in one of the worst games ever on my shelf instead of one of the greatest mario bros 3, truly a cautionairy tale in the dangers of going with your feelings and instincts v the safety of peer review and the scientific method.

Random drunken post over

is mk legit these days? In the early days it was exclusively the gore that warranted playing it (as a 12 year old) , and nintendo had a disney type pr thing going at the time (which they abadoned whoel sale by the time mortalkombat 2 arrived) which saw them ban blood being used in the first mortal kombat on snes and all but one of the arcade games fatilities were removed. A rare victory for the struggling sega genesis at the time, with its blood filled (shit looking) version of the game. the actual fighting mechanics were shit tier compared to capcom and snk games. God mk3 was awful, cant believe i invested so much christmas budget into it. My solitary mistake in the snes years of christmas/birthday gifts. second only to dragons lair on NES for worst purchase decision ever(only time i ever went with gut instinct over careful magazine based research, resulting in one of the worst games ever on my shelf instead of one of the greatest mario bros 3, truly a cautionairy tale in the dangers of going with your feelings and instincts v the safety of peer review and the scientific method.

Random drunken post over

mk3 was awful? yh ur def drunk lol

Just re installed MKX and spent some time in the lab and did a few online ranked matches. Online seems pretty dead, not that many good players on xd. If you got MKX on PC and wanna do some sets, I could use the practice to get back into stuff, hmu. Prefer EU players due to ping n all.

Somewhat unrelated to the thread, but this combo at 03:45 blew my mind. Im considering getting back into the MK franchise, and some of these combos people do are just insane. Reptile is one of my personal favorites. Noob/Smoke is likely my #1

I have never played Mortal Kombat on PC, but mainly on Xbox and PS! My favorite characters are Sub Zero Reiden and Kung Lao. Not so long ago I watched cartoons
Legends of the Deadly Battle: Revenge of the Scorpion and
Legends of the Deadly Battle: Battle of the Kingdoms and I really liked it! I advise everyone to watch this masterpiece!

Users who are viewing this thread