US More clients than I can handle, LFM experienced speedrunners

Speedruns

Veteran
Hey guys,

I hope business has also been great for ya'll, but if you have a hard time finding buyers, I might be able to help with that.

Things started out at a reasonable pace, but after being featured on a couple of high profile streams, and each buyer referring me to their friends, who in turn refer me to their friends, interest grew exponentially and it's gotten a little out of hands.

Everytime I get on, there are more people messaging me than I could possibly handle, and to be honest the motivation to grind has dwindled down after stacking up >10mil.

So I'm looking for more proficient islands speedrunners that I can refer my buyers to. As I like to hold high standards of quality, and most people I deal with are rank 1 pvpers / cutting edge pvers, they also expect toptier runs.

You can send me a PM to setup a time where you will show me your runs in-game (or send me a video from your PoV). If consistent enough, I'll add you to a community and send buyers your way.

Excluding drops, you can expect 120-150k per hour, up to 200k if you get the wealthiest ones in the mood to tip.

Cheers :-]

Damn i think most runs im at like 6/7 mins solo.
I always have troubles with the routes i take. there's no real how to..

Damn i think most runs im at like 6/7 mins solo.
I always have troubles with the routes i take. there's no real how to..

Some classes just cant be as fast as others. But indeed it's mostly about learning routes/mobs & using your entire kit as efficiently as possible, gear doesn't matter too much.

Most important thing if you are interested in this is to be motivated to learn & improve as much as possible (and play one of the fastest class).

Last edited:
The fastest classes are?

what classes can do this good ? workign on my pala but thats not a good bet for this i assume ?

I wanted to give every class a chance and not restrict it to those considered best, and I didnt do much theorycrafting on most classes/specs after discovering DHs' nutty build, but I'll give it a shot

Havoc DH is #1
Warlock is also really fast
Heard great things about boomies with guardian leggo cloak, but traits are getting heavily nerfed in 8.1 iirc
Then probably prot pal & blood dk because of dismount/daze immunity and +20% mount speed

If you play another spec and think it can achieve fast runs, let us know

Ive made over 1.5 mill so far from speed runs/moggs/pets sales

hit lvl 26 neck on the DH and lvl 25 on the UH DK Both crush em in 5 min

Ive made over 1.5 mill so far from speed runs/moggs/pets sales

hit lvl 26 neck on the DH and lvl 25 on the UH DK Both crush em in 5 min

Nice man

What's the trick to not get dismounted? My biggest issue.

The trick to not get dismounted is to never mount up ^^ You are faster on your feet with proper setup (crafted leggo boots, bear tartare, gunshoes, etc).

started a DH today on Dethecus alliance. do you provide runs on both factions or just alliance right now?

Horde only atm but I'm sure there's a huge market for you on alliance!

This has gotten me super interested..i've just started and want to get a good grasp on what routes or how to do certain islands or if there's a bis set up you yourself use and i want to get those kinds of times

I'm working on a 111 DH I have on US-Illidan. Islands legitimately make me sick play through anymore, so I've been just focusing on speedrunning Zandalari dungeons as I enjoy that challenge more. I've recorded a couple runs with pure pugs in LFG. My gear still needs work, my HoA is not impressive and I haven't tried consumables much. My fastest runs recorded so far are AD 7:53, UR 7:51 and ToS 11:21. I need to find some new strats to shave off time in a lot of these still but I like to experiment and discover new shit.

AD
ToS
UR

Would you post a link to your armory?

Just interested in your gear and setup? or is that a secret?

Is havoc 111 or 110 the way to go for islands and dungeons.

I'm not the OP, but I can sum up the community consensus I believe. The 110 will likely be objectively more powerful due to scaling. It is however more of a long term project for gear since the 111 can just strap on the ridiculous Tincture trinket and other crafted gear and be up and running pretty quickly. Having said that I believe it's a commonly held belief that both work and that the 110 simply has more potential.

Users who are viewing this thread