Mordhau (AKA Chivalry 2)

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
No idea if anyone here is a die hard fan for medieval games, but I had been following Mordhau's development during the beginning of its projects in early 2016.

I find this genre brings such raw and savage gameplay, making fights very interesting. You find out very quickly that earning your kills face-to-face requires more skill than shooting other players from afar with guns. Making them so much more satisfying, too. This game back then was hyped up as being Chivalry: Medieval Warfare's demise. Sadly, Chivalry went on the backburner and lack of updates caused the population to slowly dwindle.

In the meantime, Mordhau was being developped by a team of 9 guys at a very slow pace. So slow, that I had completely forgotten about it, along with all of its hype.

Last week, they released a trailer and a date.

If you ever wanted to unleash your inner savage and lust for raw meat smashing, I give you Mordhau:

The game does not have an official price, but has been rumored to be roughly $25, which seems dirt cheap.

Community on the closed alpha/beta servers are extremely friendly and honorable.

I will be definitely buying this Monday and playing it until Vanilla comes out (unless it's too good, lol).

TL;DR $25 medieval multiplayer pvp game, complex melee and archery system with mounts and siege weapons, releasing April 29th.

Users who are viewing this thread