MoP shoulder enchants on BoE items

sadiator

Veteran
How are people doing this glitch? its not the same glitch as the eng glitch because eng enchants have a cast time. These shoulder enchants dont have a cast time, can anybody help?

They do have a cast time.

There's literally 5 different threads and a video explaining how to do this please stop making these threads. asking questions when your answer is quite literally on the front page.

no need to be hostile guys, maybe some of you miss understood what i was trying to explain, the engineering method dosnt work for the mop shoulder enchants because they dont have a cast time, theyre an item aswell. it is possible aswell because ive seen multiple people with the enchant on boe shoulders. and this method couldnt have been fixxed either because one of the dudes that have done it just made his rogue within the week. my bad for not being clear enough.

maybe im just unlucky with finding not retarded scribes. all the people with inscription ive talked to says the enchant is a physical item and not a cast like some enchanting enchant and engineering.

no need to be hostile guys, maybe some of you miss understood what i was trying to explain, the engineering method dosnt work for the mop shoulder enchants because they dont have a cast time, theyre an item aswell. it is possible aswell because ive seen multiple people with the enchant on boe shoulders. and this method couldnt have been fixxed either because one of the dudes that have done it just made his rogue within the week. my bad for not being clear enough.
you were plenty of clear, but yes, just like engineering the mop shoulder enchants have a cast time. so it works the same exact way. and @Thotfc is correct, just use the search bar for questions first, if they don't come up then make the thread. Otherwise i hope this helps, welcome to the site!

Considering the bracket you're posting in, isn't northrend inscription available to 58 or higher levels? Unless engi and alch are an absolute necessity, I'd probably use those enchants over the glitch. Stats are better as far as I'm aware and it'll save you a bunch of trouble attempting and potentially screwing up and needing multiple pairs of shoulders.

Everyone else answered your question so I figured I'd throw that out there. And also, welcome to the site.

I've tried explaining this to him in discord. He's seen both videos. I dont think he understands how the game works.

It's one of those people that.....just.....don't......get it.

I've tried explaining this to him in discord. He's seen both videos. I dont think he understands how the game works.

It's one of those people that.....just.....don't......get it.
this was befor i messeged anybody or completely figured out the method. I can see now why the twink community now days has been labeled 2k kids with egos. smh....

I need someone who can do this glitch on BLEEDING Hollow horde whisper me on my character ohpoo when I get on later. Will pay

Users who are viewing this thread