MoP Nerfs, Buffs, and other stuff - Master Thread

Pandaren get the 50% more to a food buff so 30 stam rumsey

100% increase to food buffs would be 30 stam. 50% increase is 22.5 stam, so 225 health from rum

Will fishing still require lvl 5? Or will LFH be available for lvl 1's? :D

On beta, fishing still requires level five.

I did find out that you can do pet duels at level one. Not sure about levelling companion pets. The quest was gray for me. Further testing is needed. Would be funny to have a critter that outlevelled you.

This weekend...errr my weekend... Wednesday and Thursday, I'm going to make some level ones on Beta with transfered heirlooms and enchanted gear and such. I'll report on my finds. Warrior is looking interesting and might be more impressive then a hunter just kiting stuff.

Edit: I'll be on the Gilneaus beta server with the name Cantara and variations of such (Cantaras Cantararooskie or whatever, if you go on do a /who cantara and you'll find an alt of mine if I'm around.

Last edited by a moderator:
On beta, fishing still requires level five.

I did find out that you can do pet duels at level one. Not sure about levelling companion pets. The quest was gray for me. Further testing is needed. Would be funny to have a critter that outlevelled you.

This weekend...errr my weekend... Wednesday and Thursday, I'm going to make some level ones on Beta with transfered heirlooms and enchanted gear and such. I'll report on my finds. Warrior is looking interesting and might be more impressive then a hunter just kiting stuff.

Edit: I'll be on the Gilneaus beta server with the name Cantara and variations of such (Cantaras Cantararooskie or whatever, if you go on do a /who cantara and you'll find an alt of mine if I'm around.
The pet thing sounds interesting, though I've heard that it should be a lvl 5 requirement, maybe they just havn't added it on Beta yet.

Fishing, keep an eye open. I know during Pre-Cata for about a week Professions (not including fishing) Became available to level 1's. Unsure if this was on purpose, but shortly after it was removed. They could do it again either for fishing or professions, its most definitely something to keep an eye open for.
I got engineering that week on my level 1 and still have it (= But this year if there gunna host pre- panda- stuff, im surly going to be regularly checking all proff- masters.

Fishing, keep an eye open. I know during Pre-Cata for about a week Professions (not including fishing) Became available to level 1's. Unsure if this was on purpose, but shortly after it was removed. They could do it again either for fishing or professions, its most definitely something to keep an eye open for.
I got engineering that week on my level 1 and still have it (= But this year if there gunna host pre- panda- stuff, im surly going to be regularly checking all proff- masters.
I agree. I'll do that too since I missed the pre-cata stuff because I had a break:)

Bumping & Doubleposting at the same time.
"Spell resistance is gone - no more dmg reduction vs casters in PvP. On the plus side, it minimizes the number of cloaks we have to carry around :) "
Does that mean we should get all the spell resistance items & enchants now, because they will most likely be GFed?

Well if it doesn't reduce the dmg taken vs casters, what's the point?

I don't think it will be converted, since if they remove ressistance from WoW entirely, the only defensive stat for PvP will be resilience, and in that case they'd have to convert it into direct resilience.

But for vanity I can see why :p

Dont forget that monks cant dual wield until level ten and take brewmaster/windwalker and that they can only use polearms and staffs, haste stack is possible considering wep damage doesnt effect jab get a rusted pitchfork and slap iron CW on it and boom a ton of haste lol, other than 1 hand with pouch for monks lol

Gnomish Army Knife now gives +10 to skinning, herb, and mining. Not sure if this is new info or not. Sorry if this is old news :p atleast it'll bump haha

Users who are viewing this thread