EU Mop lvl 80 boe

Anything or something specfic ? Willing to realm transfer? which faction?

I have a few unbound MoP 409 BoE's, really depends on what you are after and the kind of gold you want to pay.

Think I have some 440 Epic Cloth legs and a set of 440 Epic Mail legs too

I have about 20 BoE 409s on BleedingHollow Horde.

oh ye, sorry didn't see you were EU lol
Anything or something specfic ? Willing to realm transfer? which faction?

I have a few unbound MoP 409 BoE's, really depends on what you are after and the kind of gold you want to pay.

Think I have some 440 Epic Cloth legs and a set of 440 Epic Mail legs too
Eu i am willing to transfer if i get all items in like once transfer i am ally looking for plates boe like deathspite chest zoid wrist cheng belt and honest labor shoulders to be specific

Eu i am willing to transfer if i get all items in like once transfer i am ally looking for plates boe like deathspite chest zoid wrist cheng belt and honest labor shoulders to be specific

Think without logging in ( am at work atm ) I have Chengs, a pair of unbound 2H 409 Axes, and maybe Wrists but they are all on Horde.

TBH your best option to find exactly what you want would be to use The Undermine Journal website, and search for the items by name on a popular realm ( I'd check Silvermoon or Outland 1st ) , even if those realms don't have any on their AH you can see how many are available in the EU and which realms have them.

Think without logging in ( am at work atm ) I have Chengs, a pair of unbound 2H 409 Axes, and maybe Wrists but they are all on Horde.

TBH your best option to find exactly what you want would be to use The Undermine Journal website, and search for the items by name on a popular realm ( I'd check Silvermoon or Outland 1st ) , even if those realms don't have any on their AH you can see how many are available in the EU and which realms have them.
well undermine shows only ah but some gys have tthose and ain posting those on ah like u

Users who are viewing this thread