mop beta hunters nerf

IhazBankz

Pwner
So i was browsing mmo-champ when i came across a rather interesting thread from Braindeadly. There are also forum posts on battlenet where people are sharing there views about it.
Braindeadly - Current state of Hunters in MoP for PvP - Page 2
[Hunter] Removed Concussive Shot... - Forums - World of Warcraft

Havn't seen a post on this yet so thought i'd make one.

Hunters NERFED :D

-Concussive shot is removed. Wing clip is also removed as hunters won't be using melee weapons.

-Arcane Shot: Now causes 65% weapon damage, down from 100%. Can be glyphed to add Conc shot slow.

Of course as always, its only beta and subject to change but is a much needed change imo.

curious? at what level do glyphs start in MOP?

we had them in 19 bracket in WOTLK

lost them in CATA

getting them back in MOP?

hunters don't need wingclip, it is parried and dodged alot now as it is. prior to CATA wingclip was 100% hit. conc shot needed fixed at start of cata. players complained on WOW forums about the 6 sec slow on a 5 sec CD...blizzard said suck it....SUCK IT.....SUCK IT NOW....even to level 85 players. blue post is somewhere...google it

as for MOP, at least hunters have a nice choice on first talent point
-DE with a sprint
-DE with a heal
and appears they are going between one of these two:
- DE and 100% dodge and spell resist for 3 sec
-DE and net/root up to xx players for 3 sec

Last edited by a moderator:
as for MOP, at least hunters have a nice choice on first talent point
-DE with a sprint
-DE with a heal
and appears they are going between one of these two:

Pug wise sprint will be the most viable, for the mend pet glitch. Great way to catch enemies in front of you. Premade wise the dodge and spell resist for group cluster fucks.

wowhead is showing for MOP:
-DE with a sprint
-DE with a heal

WOW talent calculator for MOP:
-DE with a sprint
-DE with a heal

Pug wise sprint will be the most viable, for the mend pet glitch. Great way to catch enemies in front of you. Premade wise the dodge and spell resist for group cluster fucks.

Yeah I'd think the sprint would be best for pugs as well. If you guys are losing Concuss, gunna have to kite somehow

That resist one seems cool, but isn't the duration really low?

Anyway, this is all shit that will be tested in the future - looking forward to this shit..

Sad it takes shit like major expansions to have people actually talk about twinking and not just talk shit (which I know can be fun too), but you get my point, retards.

I heard hunters don't even have bows or guns anymore... they just throw arcane lightning bolts.

Proof

Lightning Bolt! - YouTube

honestly, concussive shot was my least favorite thing about hunters. Even as a mage with blink I often can't get away from hunters with DE and concussive shot.

Users who are viewing this thread