MoP Almost Here -- What is the first thing you will do at release?

Myrm

Legend
Just as the topic asks, what is the first thing you will be doing at the release of MoP (24 hours and counting for us in the US!)?

Log my main in TB to hand-in quests (many in TB + fishing and cooking in SW) and then start leveling through......archeology! + dungeon runs with friends, this way I will avoid cross realm issues and overcrowded leveling zones in Pandaria.

Quickly farming and selling herbs, ore and mats so I can rake in a shit ton of gold.

Nothing :)

I buy MOP on 28 september, and I will try to enjoy every single moment of it, even if it takes me 2 months to level with my main to 90.
As soon as my guild gets the achievement "Working better as a team" I'll get the 2 heirloompants for my 49 warrior (tank and dps)

I might try to twink a monk but not sure :)

Enjoy being on deployment and not playing any wow at all for 9+ months.

At least the bugs will be worked out.

Log my main in TB to hand-in quests (many in TB + fishing and cooking in SW) and then start leveling through......archeology! + dungeon runs with friends, this way I will avoid cross realm issues and overcrowded leveling zones in Pandaria.

If you are doing this for easy Exp, I don't think the fishing and cooking dailies give any exp. I could be wrong though. If you have time, I'd replace them with some Firelands dailies.

Level my main quite fast, unfortunately I wont be able to play on midnight but hopefully I can catch up.

I'm looking for someone who are on a low population EU server so I can level fast with quests. CRZ will be enabled if in group.

If you are looking to turn in dailies for fast XP you are better off waiting on some of them until 89. You'll get more bang for your Buck.

If you are looking to turn in dailies for fast XP you are better off waiting on some of them until 89. You'll get more bang for your Buck.

The amount of xp you gain from a level 85 daily is going to be insignificant compared to the xp gained from a level 89 MoP quest. Plus keeping quests in your log could keep you from grabbing quests in the zone you're leveling through until you can clear some out.

Users who are viewing this thread