EU+US Montage: Devm vs Mvq #Exposed #MvqSUX

partygirl

Legend
Today im bringing you a video made by the one the only... Devm. A quick little show of how stupid mvp is and how easy it is to outplay him, Also Devm is looking for TC team hit him up ;)

enjoy

@ thread pls moderators ban this idiot

MVQ GO WATCH THE VOD BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UR BAD #DEVM4PRESIDENT #DEVMISLIFE #DEVMISGOD

If you saw the last clip in context you'd have seen that he died and ressed when I picked, yet he beat me to cap, which isn't possible unless he sits in Travel Form the entire time.

I agree with you tho', that the "Blink around" thing was my reaction in the heat of the moment and was wrong. I was tilted the entire game because you make every game shitty due to your speedpots and unfair jumps.

The speedhack on your rogue was also not true, I didn't check the ress-timer when I called it.

But yeah, these @ threads are getting extremely childish.

I mean @Mvq you're calling speedhacks when he clearly isn't it's easy to tell if someone is speedhacking or using lag7, you just cant admit when you got outplayed. Ever.

Clearly you haven't watched my stream. I call mistakes on my play 24/7.

i watched mols stream, devm speedpotted while his team dominated mid and he still didnt manage to cap, the cringe was real

Weird that someone would assume a perpetual speedhacker was speedhacking yet again.

Reactions: Mvq
First jump isnt that hard to be fair just need druid : )
And whats the point tmorphing your title.. I get the race and gear but titles lol?
it is a visual just like everything else u stated? i figured a weeb would stay away from "whats the point" questions. Throwing bricks in glasshouses shieeet.

Users who are viewing this thread