Monks

Anonymous

How are monks in the 39 bracket? Was a tossup between one or a druid. Thank you in advance.

In general, WW monks are a strong dps and are capable of pulling the most dps in ur group if they don't get focused by the other team. Unfortunately, they are quite squishy in terms of their survivability and what I mean by that is that their self heals don't do much. However, the do have good mobility and a decent 4 sec cc with a 15 sec cd. MW monks are really fun at 39 too and while they do not heal for as much as priests and hpals, they are on par with resto druids and imo are better than resto shams. They get life cocoon at this lvl and their lvl 15 talent zen pulse is a great instant heal with amazing potential if used right. BM monks are not NEARLY as good as they were in WoD, but keg smash still hits prtty hard.
[doublepost=1522861130,1522860823][/doublepost]and then in terms of the tossup between druid and monk, boomies I will say are very fun; same with resto druids. Druids do seem a bit more popular in this bracket, but I honestly have about as much fun with both so I would say try both.

Well, I went with the druid. Have a fc druid in the 19's that I have fun with. I'm actually having fun tanking with the druid to level in random dungs...didn't think I'd like tanking with her. Thank you for your input, Conway.

Can't comment on Druid as I haven't played on for than 5 minutes at a time.

39 WW are pretty much as Conway said, mine haven't really been updated for 7.3.5 but both are linked in my Signature. If they aren't focused they will wreck you. Good thing is they have plenty of escape mechanics, 2 rolls with a run speed boost if specc'd, a slow, that binds if target already slowed, Incap on a short cool down, and an interrupt.

Most of all they are fun to play

Can't comment on Druid as I haven't played on for than 5 minutes at a time.

39 WW are pretty much as Conway said, mine haven't really been updated for 7.3.5 but both are linked in my Signature. If they aren't focused they will wreck you. Good thing is they have plenty of escape mechanics, 2 rolls with a run speed boost if specc'd, a slow, that binds if target already slowed, Incap on a short cool down, and an interrupt.

Most of all they are fun to play

I have a 39 Druid and monk, both are very fun. if you're into FCing, the tier 2 Druid talents can be gamechangers :)

I have a 39 Druid and monk, both are very fun. if you're into FCing, the tier 2 Druid talents can be gamechangers :)

I started flag carrying with my 19 druid...I actually like it and feel good when I can cap...makes me feel wothwhile. lol. I plan on carrying at 39 and hope I can make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread