Monk Twinks - leech or no?

Malintent

Veteran
I've decided to make a WW Monk twink as Alliance on a server completely separate from my main Horde server where I have my Frost DK twink. Was curious about leech for Monks. Should I get pieces with leech for him or will he not need it? I'm not really interested in making millions of gold off this, just for fun as 101. The server I'm on currently has a lot of leather BoE pieces for super cheap and I figured I'd have fun with a Monk.
So, leech or no leech?

regardless of class or spec you're gonna want a good amount of leech to pull entire dungeons n stuff

always say yes to leech

2 classes that come to mind are blood dks and assass rogues, they don't need as much as they have some leech to begin with but I say the more leech you can get your hands on the better

I have 0 leech on my 101 Frost DK and I can pull the entire hall of HoV without dying, I may come close if I'm being stupid but I don't need leech due to the armor making it so I take very little damage. I've talked to other Twinks who use 0 leech and come out just fine. I'll think about the leech because as of right now, my Monk isn't even 101 yet. I'm like 2 weeks away from getting it to 101 with how my slow ass levels.

Users who are viewing this thread