Monk Questions (Weapon Enchants/Specs)

Untouchable

Veteran
I have two questions:

1. Which spec is most utilized in the 29 bracket and why?

2. Which weapon enchants for WW and MW are used after 8.1.5? I hear Dancing Steel for WW while some say Ele. Force and for MW I hear Heart Song or Coastal Surge.

Mw is probably used more (cuz its meta-ish i guess?)
Mw and ww use diff enchants. For ww id recommend either landslide mainhand + eleforce or double dancing steel (procs way faster than landslide but total agi gain isnt as much as landslide)

By 29 bracket do you mean the 20 vet/f2p bracket? Because 29s dont get pops unless they abuse the bug
Dont they claim they got wargames going all the time and that they were 0% affected by the f2p/vet change? :D

Can u use 2 landslides . And what about that enchant similar to crusader but it procs agi?
Landslide has a low proc rate but it procs better with slower weapon speeds. On my windwalker I run elemental force/coastal surge, it really is up to you to decide, I would just buy everything and try it.

Can u use 2 landslides . And what about that enchant similar to crusader but it procs agi?

Landslide is PPM, so I'd only use it mainhand on a slow weapon (cudgel of naralex at 29).

For WW, I'd say landslide/ele force or double ele force.

For MW, +9SP or coastal surge are good options.

Id say landslide is the agi/ ap equivalent of crusader (although less AP than crusader)
And 2 landslides arent that good because of low proc rate, but they do give alot of stats if they proc at the same time

By 29 bracket do you mean the 20 vet/f2p bracket? Because 29s dont get pops unless they abuse the bug
its the 20-29 bracket set by blizzard, not the current influx of shitty players at level 20. put some fucking respect on it when you talk about 29’s. nobody worth a shit is using the exploit.

Users who are viewing this thread