Monk or Druid

Basserd

I'm looking for a PVE twink to help people gear 20's. I'm currently a BearTank 20 but I love the scaling of 10's. Seeing 10's just rip it up; awesome! I'm just wondering which is more of an S tier class for solo/dung clearing.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm curious about this too....I have 10 twink BM and a 10 twink resto druid that do pretty good in dungeons but never have tried to solo any.

monk 100% MW for solo mob farming for boe BM for dungeons druid just doesnt compare for solo farming
but for group farming boe's resto is good

had a level 10 MW monk tanking my Atal Dazar the other day...figured they just forgot to change specs upon entering, but they continued to tank as a MW and just destroyed that dungeon...the healer was a druid and he basically just did DPS the whole time....I guess I'm just confused at how MW can tank better than my BM...should I change my gems to int. and acquire a new weapon to try it out?

had a level 10 MW monk tanking my Atal Dazar the other day...figured they just forgot to change specs upon entering, but they continued to tank as a MW and just destroyed that dungeon...the healer was a druid and he basically just did DPS the whole time....I guess I'm just confused at how MW can tank better than my BM...should I change my gems to int. and acquire a new weapon to try it out?
yes but you might realise that you take a lot more damage for lifestealing procs to make up for but give it a shot and prove me wrong (i was gemmed pure crit/agi anyways so it might be my gemming)

so you recommend keeping my BM gems and chants and just changing spec to MW?..might have to try that tonight when I get home :thinking:

tried MW for tanking ...changed gems to int ...changed weapons a few times and enchants to see if anything made a huge difference....still happier with BM and agility stuff for tanking

Users who are viewing this thread