Money Making at 29

Discussion in '29s (Vanilla)' started by Nayani_PVP, Mar 8, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Nayani_PVP

Nayani_PVP Veteran

Hey guys.
    What is a good way to make money at 29? So I can afford librams

2. LecolaEU

LecolaEU Veteran

+18 webcam shows

//Play with Auction House. Farming is for Chinese people. Smart Muricans and sexy Europe people play AH. Deviate Fish is for botting. Forget it.

3. sheckelberg

sheckelberg Member

I never really have luck playing the ah. If you fish deviates and oily blackmouth in barrens an hour or 2 a day you can get a couple hundred gold in a week or so.

4. Smiffy

Smiffy world BIS 39 warlock retail

If you're not playing AH.

If you're horde, picking up herbalism as your second profession.

Once you have high enough level, go to Duskwood, Raven Hill Cemetary has a whole heap of Grave Moss which sells nicely. (not to mention the bonus swiftthistle)

When you've picked all the moss, go to Westfall and kill the Dust Devils, they have a chance to drop Magic Dust, which is hard to farm / obtain as Horde and can sell as high as 20g a pop on some servers.

This is what I did on my twink, managed to get some world PvP fix in there too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Neon

Neon Vulgar display of skills

Level a mage to 60 sell mara 1 pulls.

Jk if your not a mage I got a few good farms for ya.

1. Basilisk cave in stv with skinning

This makes about 20-30g an hour all from vendoring. Rare chance of staff of jordan drop.

2. Naga cove in feralas

There is a cove in feralas full of nagas that have a high chance of dropping bigmouth clams. Inside these clams they have a chance to drop golden pearls. They sell for 25-70g depending on server. You also make 10g an hour from loot and vendors.

3. Devilsaur + stone guardian + power crystal farm

This spot is all around ungoro crater. You need skinning and the ability to solo high level elites. The crystals sell anywhere from 10-50s a piece. The leathers sell for 3-10g a piece. The stone guardians drop elemental earth and stones which sell for 5-10g a piece.
    Overall a good farm 50-70g an hour on average.

4. Satyr farming azshara/felwood

These satyrs are a good farm to get demonic runes for raids i use this one alot. The mobs drop alot of vendor trash and silver. They also drop runecloth and felcloth which sells for 4-6g a piece on my server. Can make like 30-50g an hour.

5. Larval acid farm in eastern plaguelands

Carrion grubs all over the map have a 5-7% chance to drop larval acid which sells for 10g a piece on my server. Solid farm 50-70g an hour.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. OP
    Nayani_PVP

Nayani_PVP Veteran

Thanks for the tips guys, much appreciated

Update
    I managed to get [Freezing Band] to drop, so that helped me pay for mine!

Best of luck to anyone else trying to afford these.. the Libram is quite expensive on my server

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)