Mok'Morokk's Headcracker faction transfer?

Lightfall

Legend
This item doesn't have an alliance counterpart so it should be unaffected by faction transfer right? since speed makes it is BiS by a mile for enhance/combat seems necessary to do this(not that 200k is that much to pay when twinking) or am i off base?

For enhance, I've found that double wraith scythe is far more worth than using mok's, but it isn't a bad weapon, however for outlaw you definitely want to have it.
I doubt that a faction change will change the item as it's a one of a kind.

This item doesn't have an alliance counterpart so it should be unaffected by faction transfer right? since speed makes it is BiS by a mile for enhance/combat seems necessary to do this(not that 200k is that much to pay when twinking) or am i off base?
is it bis? It only showed in the tooltip of SS a difference of 19 dmg. I couldn't tell the difference.

As mentioned before, in my experience, for enhance your BiS weapons are 2x wraith scythe. The proc is about 620-650 dmg non crit and that's without DS and Landslide procs, i've seen crits as big ass 1700 from the wraith scythe proc, and it's a drain, so you're doing that damage and healing it as well.

Can someone explain to me the scaling behind the proc on wraith scythe? It seems to only affect wraith scythe but from what im seeing it does 300 dmg for my rogue and 900 dmg for ww monks. That damage disparity is too large to be related to versatility stacking.

it seems it would be something to do with spell power because monks and shamans are the only 2 classes that wraith scythe is actually worth using on, and they both have some spell power scaling with their attack power because of their healing

Can someone explain to me the scaling behind the proc on wraith scythe? It seems to only affect wraith scythe but from what im seeing it does 300 dmg for my rogue and 900 dmg for ww monks. That damage disparity is too large to be related to versatility stacking.

it seems it would be something to do with spell power because monks and shamans are the only 2 classes that wraith scythe is actually worth using on, and they both have some spell power scaling with their attack power because of their healing

Yeah it is due to spellpower that Int classes have in the background even when in agi/str specs (so monk, pallies, shaman, druid). It effects lifesteal like wraith scythe/fist of the damned/skullflame and certain hp5 like baron rivendare sword.

I would like to do some testing since lifesteal procs from those weapons seem few and far between when i have used them in the past. Maybe someone here can share what % of their damage actually ends up being procs in a BG setting.

Users who are viewing this thread