MoH - What to spend them on?

Otherwise, there is also a NPC in New-Dalaran, Wintergrasp and Ashran.

Any way to get to one of these locations without outside help on a f2p (starter) acc?

Well, wherever / whatever a basic starter acc has available?! Im not bound to new-dalaran nor do I know a Mage to open a portal for me. Thats why I asked for 'without outside help '.

edit: I mean is there a road or portal that a lvl 20 can use to get to one of those npcs

Well, wherever / whatever a basic starter acc has available?! Im not bound to new-dalaran nor do I know a Mage to open a portal for me. Thats why I asked for 'without outside help '.

edit: I mean is there a road or portal that a lvl 20 can use to get to one of those npcs
Unless it's been fixed...

Go to Lights Hope. Agro a mob and get it to kill you on the small hill west of the chapel. Ghost run down into the paladin class hall. Find the port to new dal. Click res, click portal. Hope you were faster than the guards.

I just save them tbh, the consumables aren't really worth. I'm almost certain we'll have other cool shit to spend them on in the future just like this AV event.

Come Shadowlands maybe pures can learn the black war mounts, that's just one example of speculation.

I meant flight paths to timeless isle for example, that enables a path to ashran.

Unless it's been fixed...

Go to Lights Hope. Agro a mob and get it to kill you on the small hill west of the chapel. Ghost run down into the paladin class hall. Find the port to new dal. Click res, click portal. Hope you were faster than the guards.

I tried it a couple of times but didnt succeed. But funny story: as I was inside the chapel a Paladin entered the stairs to his Classhall and I was able to just walk next to him and enter the Paly classhall ALIVE. was funny! the Pala that let me in stopped for a sec aswell. xD

I meant flight paths to timeless isle for example, that enables a path to ashran.

I wouldn't even know how to get to pandaria without outside help.

Last edited:
You can go to Pandaria if you're lucky with a random TP when you speak to a blingtron 6k (1/15 chance), or even be TP'd to Draenor (1/15 chance also). Both of those tp would help you to go to Ashran by the end.
But the hardest part is no the RNG, but simply the fact of seing a Bling 6k ... as it requires a componnent to be summoned, it's kinda pricy for the owner, that's why you don't often see it ...

Update: I made it to New Dalaran via the chapel... Or one of my online alter egos did. my US Horde dr00d to be more precise.

Update: I made it to New Dalaran via the chapel... Or one of my online alter egos did. my US Horde dr00d to be more precise.

It's quite doable and I made it a couple times in the last months.

A small tip would be to keep hitting the mob, as that seems to extend the range before it disengages the fight (giving you more time to get closer to the Chapel).

The Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl at the end of Jan is an official way for F2P’s to get to Outland and Pandaria ;)
I guess it would eventually get u to Ashran via many ghost runs. But vendor is Horde only for the PvP items in Ashran.
Not sure on any official way to get to New Dal without the help of a higher lvl........
Unless u accidentally trip up in Eastern Plaguelands and u know, as u try and steady urself from the fall accidentally hit the teleporter there........ :D
I’m looking for any accidental falls to get to Deepholm......

Users who are viewing this thread