Mixology?

hank343

Grandfathered
Do any of you guys run alchemy for the mixology perk? I think it gives you around a 30int bonus with distilled wisdom flasks. That seems better than having a shoulder enchant with inscription

Flask of Distilled Wisdom will give you the most intellect if you want to min/max your character. You can buy this and use it without levelling any points into alchemy.

The only problem is that they're quite expensive to make. The mats will set you back around 1k gold on my server.

The flask also disappears if you enter into a battleground. You will have to use another flask. And when the battleground finishes it will be removed again.

Unless you have tonnes of gold to spend all the time then i recommend the Alchemist's Flask as once you have it, it's free to re-apply and gives a good amount of int compared to other professions.

Flask of Distilled Wisdom will give you the most intellect if you want to min/max your character. You can buy this and use it without levelling any points into alchemy.

The only problem is that they're quite expensive to make. The mats will set you back around 1k gold on my server.

The flask also disappears if you enter into a battleground. You will have to use another flask. And when the battleground finishes it will be removed again.

Unless you have tonnes of gold to spend all the time then i recommend the Alchemist's Flask as once you have it, it's free to re-apply and gives a good amount of int compared to other professions.

There is another flask Called Supreme power its 63 sp i believe.

Could be better than distilled

Users who are viewing this thread