Mistweaver Buff in Latest Patch

After some comparative testing, it does look like crane kick for mw is pretty busted, not sure how useful this is outside of some limited farming tho, as it rips aggros off of tanks in dungeons

This is the 10s subforum, not the 20s subforum. We are the tanks.

Best spec at 10 just became absurdly better.

Yea, I kno, I run BM monk/Guardian Druid for PVE, but mostly just solo queue into randoms. Don't run solo too often, but Im guessing MW monk is the meta for solo PVE content

Yea, I kno, I run BM monk/Guardian Druid for PVE, but mostly just solo queue into randoms. Don't run solo too often, but Im guessing MW monk is the meta for solo PVE content
It's the meta for group content too; just 10s as a whole honestly. MW is the best spec far and away. Hell, my priest, which isn't even a very good class, makes the people in random queue (especially tanks...) virtually useless.

Arcane is probably still competitive with it in islands, I suppose.

So I run a couple of dungeon today, and it's BUSTED!!!!
Before, I had to wait 1-2 sec while spinning to make sure enemies are dead, now I just run without looking behind, if an an enemy managed to survived, my teammates can finished it

While before there was a little debate of which spec were stronger, now I can assure Mistweaver wins

I need a farmer for greens for some offset pieces and wondered, is the difference from 14 to 15 worth the jump in scaling for the talent and still be able the solo/wreck dungeons?

I need a farmer for greens for some offset pieces and wondered, is the difference from 14 to 15 worth the jump in scaling for the talent and still be able the solo/wreck dungeons?
11-14 = lower hp pools but can't farm lvl 10 MoP blues
15 = higher hp pools, extra talent, couple extra dungeons (relevant if you like boosting 20s), can farm lvl 10 MoP blues

Last edited:
Switching my 10 to MW from BM, are people still focusing on crit, ie, gem'ing Int/Crit, or would going Int/Vers gems be better for MW, since we have that option?

Users who are viewing this thread