Mistweaver - 70 or 79?

I haven't seen any MW armories that were current and since the only gear I believe that is BiS is raid gear (which I don't have access to on my main server, no twink guilds), which would be best for me to cap at? I have a 60 I can take up but already have a 73. Anyone with a current MW armory for the bracket?

Thanks!

Can we please stop asking these questions. Obviously 79 is stronger, 79 has no community. 70 has a community 70s shun 79s from the community. So play whatever you want

At what point did I ask which was stronger? My main concern is which will be easier to gear, hence why I posted. Perhaps take a breath and chill.

At what point did I ask which was stronger? My main concern is which will be easier to gear, hence why I posted. Perhaps take a breath and chill.
nowhere did you ask which was easier to gear, at all in fact. Also they can both be easy or hard to gear depending on rng, 70s is bis raid gear mostly, 79 is dungeon gear. Do whatever you want man, these threads like this litter this forum, twinking shouldn't be about what's easiest, it should be to play how you prefer, so do it.

I haven't seen any MW armories that were current and since the only gear I believe that is BiS is raid gear (which I don't have access to on my main server, no twink guilds), which would be best for me to cap at? I have a 60 I can take up but already have a 73. Anyone with a current MW armory for the bracket?

Thanks!
I have not seen to many monks in this bracket since patch 8.0 dropped however I would recommend 70 personally. Regardless of which level you choose, Gear wise you can get your starter set from the vendors in shattrah. One is the floating naru and then there is another vendor underneath/bear it.

Once you have that work on your engineering and jewel crafting and start running sunwell. There are some EXCELLENT stickies threads that go into painstaking detail on just about anything you’d need to know for 70-79.

You’ll never know how forgranted you took Khorium nodes than when you make a twink in this bracket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread