EU+US Missing the game. Worth coming back?

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
As the title says I would like very much to play again. Those of you that know me know I have played since vanilla but even so, I have never owned a maxx level character. What I am implying is that I will still be twinking. Is this game worth coming back to just to twink? Thanks in advance guys.
And how have you all been?

try a new bracket, 19/29 is just as ducked as when you left and doesn't seem like it will be getting better anytime soon. I've been play 99's with a few friends of mine and mi loving it. its really fun and theres plenty to do to keep you busy. Also 60 ally side is starting to look pretty popping again too (which comes as a huge surprise to me) but yeah i'd recommend a new bracket other than 19/29 cos those are super lame right now imo

try a new bracket, 19/29 is just as ducked as when you left and doesn't seem like it will be getting better anytime soon. I've been play 99's with a few friends of mine and mi loving it. its really fun and theres plenty to do to keep you busy. Also 60 ally side is starting to look pretty popping again too (which comes as a huge surprise to me) but yeah i'd recommend a new bracket other than 19/29 cos those are super lame right now imo
Okthx

Errjjyah good idea to come back to this wonderfull game. im sure blizzard hasnt forgotten about the lower levels of heh game
great expansion so far uh huh. I recommend slitting your wrists sideways after qeueing

I'd do a month subscription first to see if you like the changes. Some like it, some don't. You won't know unless you dip your toe in the water.

bg q times are slow. rest could be manageable if times where back to around 5 min.
blame arenas.

I suggest coming back. All the twinking brackets are about now is just playing with buds. You'll get half assed competitive games every now and then.

With that being said I personally enjoy it. I have played both 20 and 29, I would suggest rolling a 20.

Thanks guys. In gonna give it a try probably next xpac. I have a very sexy GFd 29 rogue and many other GFd toons that arnt really worth a shit now and to me gear is what twinking is all about. We'll see if next xpac changes anything back into my favor.
Until then I'll be playing private servers twinking it up.

I played on my 20 for a little bit yesterday, after not playing for a long time. The queue times were really slow. I didn't stay on for more than a couple games. Maybe I just picked a bad time of day, though, because not many from my friends list seemed to be online. It would be more fun to group with friends for sure. I may try again over the next week or so. If anyone wants to add me, it's Laurasia#1133.

If you like ret rsham disc or boomy maybe

I played on my 20 for a little bit yesterday, after not playing for a long time. The queue times were really slow. I didn't stay on for more than a couple games. Maybe I just picked a bad time of day, though, because not many from my friends list seemed to be online. It would be more fun to group with friends for sure. I may try again over the next week or so. If anyone wants to add me, it's Laurasia#1133.
I'm going to toss you a friend request when I get home. Pops last night were almost instant when me and some friends all qued.

And you're right, this xpac is ten times better when playing it with friends.

I'm going to toss you a friend request when I get home. Pops last night were almost instant when me and some friends all qued.

And you're right, this xpac is ten times better when playing it with friends.

Users who are viewing this thread