EU+US Missed the legion prepatch.

Bajsankan

Grandfathered
Hello!
Im quite new to this forum, actually just made the account, but been reading here for a while. Anyway is just got back to wow after a long break and figured maybe i should take a look at my old twinks. My main twink, level 29 monk, who had best in slot b4 legion arrived with 2 sf's, gloomshroud etc is kinda horrible with the pvp update that came with legion.
Anyway, thats just loss of gold, so it doesn't really matter, but! How are we, twinks gonna be able to contest with you all with the legion prepatch gear? The item level difference is quite big in a lot of slots! Anyone have a idea or is it just to take a bite in the sour apple and accept thats in my bad i missed the invasions?

Dear Bajsankan.

Brewmaster was extremely strong. But anyway, thats not the main question. Its about how, we people that missed the invasion are supposed to match the ones who did if u want bis?

Brewmaster was extremely strong. But anyway, thats not the main question. Its about how, we people that missed the invasion are supposed to match the ones who did if u want bis?

Get full blues "of the adaptable" from bgs. Very rng heavy, but possible.

For instanced PvP BiS gear makes such a small difference it's almost insignificant. A fully geared 29 with invasion gear vs a fully geared non-invasion geared toon may have like 2 Stam and 2 Ag and 3 Armor more or something like that. At this level bracket it is such a small difference.

The gear makes a bit more difference outside of a bg or arena but very little inside.

So ur fine. Doesn't matter that u missed the invasions. There are rumours invasions may come back but nothing in stone on that.

Welcome back from ur break! ;)

We are talking insignificant stats. Maybe 1-2% difference. It's more swagfactor than anything else. Legion instanced pvp these days is more about the class + the player controlling the class, than it is pimping out on gear. That's just the facts at this point.

Just make sure your gear matches your class so you can gain your 5% bonus and that all your slots are and you will be peachy.

/cheers

or is it just to take a bite in the sour apple and accept thats in my bad i missed the invasions?
Gear do not matter if you play fotm. else yea. you can never be a fokin legend again.

Users who are viewing this thread