US MiS stepping down from TC

Just wanted to say something so people know whats up - We have had too many people back out of our team due to RL conflicts to continue playing, it feels like we have lost months of practice and wouldn't be able to represent ourselves well in the TC. We have been friends for a long time, many of us since BC, losing the % of friends that we had in the team hurts the overall atmosphere and idea of the team as well. Its unfortunate, but it was a lot of fun figuring out the meta and learning the game again after being away for so long.

I apologize to those players on my team who wish to continue playing in the TC and are left high and dry with only a few weeks left to find a team. I will talk to some of you personally later.

Nzxer
Aurio
Xalo
Ephidel
Fondles
Hero
Zero
Jello
Juba
Visindyr

and kind of yorky and mark but f u guys

thankyou to fort, pappapopper, kidneypopper, cannabis, touche and faucet for playing with us, and joining our crew for some time. I wish you guys luck, hope you can find something for TC if you choose to play.

Special shoutouts to Connor and Jessy from Illustrious, you guys are the shit and I hope you figure something out for TC.Truly sorry, wish we coulda figured something out earlier.

Thanks to all those who played against us, subbed for us, and advised us on our team.

I will be playing with a few of my friends in PING. See u in the tink cup.

I hope we can try again next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitch

2:17:50

EDIT: Minutes after I post this the broadcast magically disappears xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks to hear this news. With Illustrious and MiS down, maybe a team can be formed from the ashes if there is mutual interest, best of luck, unfortunate news

Sorry to hear, looks like this is certainly shaping up to be a Skill Ratio vs HARVEST Twink Cup. I was looking forward to seeing the variety.

On that note, if anyone is looking for a shitty player on either faction, feel free to hit me up. I'm still trying to play for a team and I've had a few offers fall through.

Sorry to hear, looks like this is certainly shaping up to be a Skill Ratio vs HARVEST Twink Cup. I was looking forward to seeing the variety.

So you just think HARVEST and SR are walking their way to the finals?

Users who are viewing this thread