Minimum level for instances

abolesco

So I had thought that the in game dungeon journal minimum level for dungeons was accurate, but I’ve now seen several items from dungeons with a 20-25minimum equipped on 10s. Do all ‘normal’ dungeons scale down if you can get to them?

If not, how would people get those items with a 10 level req?

What pieces are you talking about? If you could share a link or picture it would help.

Triune signet here is one example. Dungeon journal says SM is higher than 10 minimum 2AB81C23-9AA7-41AC-BA10-DD68EB8C649A.png

Pulled from a 10s armory listing

edit: I may just be dumb but your listing shows SM at 10 but I coulda sworn it said it was higher in game..

Triune signet here is one example. Dungeon journal says SM is higher than 10 minimumView attachment 17798

Pulled from a 10s armory listing

edit: I may just be dumb but your listing shows SM at 10 but I coulda sworn it said it was higher in game..
Yeah, I farmed that ring up the first week of prepatch. SM scales down to 10.

FYI, Wowhead has Stratholme listed as 15 for Live and 20 for Dead. I can confirm you can walk into Dead as low as 15 BUT all the gear drops from Bosses are Level 20 (normal Boss) and Level 30 (Rare Boss). Even the Adventure Guide in Game lists all Dead drops as LvL 15+ (like Runeblade of Baron Rivendare as example) but sadly it isn't the case, unless this is yet another Bug to chaulk up to the squish that Blizz probably won't ever fix.

Stratholme Dead scaled to 15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread