Midsummer Fire Festival F2P Solo: Deepholm Screws Me (Again)

Vyvenem

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having fun. I cane out of retirement just to do the Midsummer Fire Festival solo. For anyone curious, the Deepholm bonfire is literally the only thing stopping you from 100% completion as a soloist. You can, of course, get a teleport there from other players and get your 100%, but that wouldn't be solo :/

To note, Deepholm has also locked me out of 100% solo completion of the Lunar Festival.

Also of note, I believe the daily "Striking Back!" is bugged and you can do all six versions of it each day (I think it's only supposed to give you one version a day that is based on your level). They are all accessible and scale to 20, awarding 10 flowers each per day! Correct me if I'm mistaken about it being a bug.
I also got a floating crown for my transmog!
midsummer.png

Last edited:
Members here mentioned that last year, I tried it this year and it turns out its fully soloable as F2P now.

Hyjal is challenging, however and taking the fires from other cities need some imagination, but I did Deepholme on my level 20 Shaman, just make one get it to 20 take the quest line for Doomhammer jump down from the starting place and take the fire(glider helps). May want to set hearthstone from it there in case you need it someday in different events.

I'm on veteran account, technically, but every part of midsummer has done as F2P, since its more fun. : )

Is it still not possible for f2p to get to deepholm? I need it for this years Midsummer Fire Festival.
If not anyone can help me on EU Horde?

Users who are viewing this thread