Mhaximalists at Work

Mhax the Cat

Hey folks,

I'm new here because I started a project with only level 10s.

I created 12 chars on The Venture Co European server in my guild "Mhaximalists at Work"

Mh - Hunter
Mha - Warlock
Mhax - Druid
Mhaxi - Mage
Mhaxim - Priest
Mhaxima - Rogue
Mhaximal - Monk
Mhaximali - Death Knight
Mhaximalis - Warrior
Mhaximalist - Shaman
Mhaximalisti - Paladin
Mhæx - Demon Hunter

All of them remain 10's and I want to "mhaximise" them to the fullest.
Yet the Demon Hunter (starts at lvl 8) will need to go through its initial story exceeding level 10.
Which leads to question 1.

Is there a way to keep my DH on level 10 and escape the starting story?

Also I would love to have tips and tricks on where to find the best of gears out there for each char.
And as I get a bit overwhelmed by all the information on this site...this leads to question 2.

Are there 'best guides' for each level 10 class and if so would you mind posting them for me here?

And then last but not least:
Are there people on any connected RP European server to The Venture Co that are interested joining my guild that aims to mhaximise their levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60?

Kindest regards in advance,

Mhax the Cat

Last edited:
Many of us tried, there is no possible way to get a DH out and still be Level 10 :(

Did a GM petition to turn your character's XP off get tried? Its only 10g and they should be able to do it with no question since, you are not able to lock your own exp.

Allied races can be level 10 DK, or at least could a while back.

edit- oops, misread the first DH as DK, my bad... carry on.

Did a GM petition to turn your character's XP off get tried? Its only 10g and they should be able to do it with no question since, you are not able to lock your own exp.
Yes this was tried, also porting the Character off the starting area, trying to jump off (and get ported out), etc. We tried the old dead-following someone else route of 99's to reduce XP as much as possible, still nope.

Users who are viewing this thread