EU+US Method To Level Up Your Level 101+ Alts

Deceptionsz

Grandfathered
*This doesn't last very long so take advantage of it NOW! :D*

So I just recently leveled up my Resto Druid to 110 and I didn't do a SINGLE quest in the broken isles. What I did was the new brawl (10 cap WSG), it's a HUGE exp boost in short time. Even if you don't win the BG, you're still getting crazy good experience.

How it works:
Basically all you do is que up and do this brawl, each flag cap gives you roughly 15,000 experience per cap. 10 caps total in a game, that's up to 150,000 experience just from 1 game. And at the end of the wsg if your team wins you get an additional 30k ish. So 180k experience just from 1 bg, THAT'S NUTS.

Only down side to this is it seemed the ques were kinda long, but they were SUPER short at some points. Like the most I'd wait was 20+ minutes, which then farming normal random battlegrounds is good, you get about 20% experience bar a win from that. While you're waiting in que for the brawl, you could go out and do the invasions, which also gives a crap load of experience.

In total I did, 2 invasions and a bunch of random bgs (before I knew about the brawl), then finished up my level 110 grind with a couple brawls.

It's a super fast and easy leveling method, I'd suggest you pick an alt class that is good at speed capping, on my druid I was getting 3-4 caps a game. Hope this helped, take care :)

lmao, how do u manage to gear em all and do the broken shore questline xD
It's actually not too bad if you have a little bit of patience lol. I only did the main specs I play, so;
Rogue - Assassination
Priest - Disc
Pally - Holy
Shaman - Ele, but I also did enhance for some turbo :p
and soon to be resto druid.

Been in queue for 2 hours..no pop. Another thing that sucks is the fact that you need a 110/world quests unlocked in order to be able to do legion invasion quests on your alt.

Edit: Brawl finally popped. Won 10 vs 3. Went from 41% xp to 67% xp. (Level 103)

Last edited:
Been in queue for 2 hours..no pop. Another thing that sucks is the fact that you need a 110/world quests unlocked in order to be able to do legion invasion quests on your alt.

Edit: Brawl finally popped. Won 10 vs 3. Went from 41% xp to 67% xp. (Level 103)

Invasions are much faster XP then, especially when they proc bonus XP instead of AP. 80%+ of a level, in 15-20mins.

Downside is that they aren't always active, so you can't use this method if you're in a hurry... and you have to have unlocked WQs on at least one character on your battle.net account (server doesn't matter).

Users who are viewing this thread