US Messed up my twink. Need advice.

Oily the Ocelot

I'm hoping you won't think this is a low effort post. I've read the help threads and thought a lot about what I want to do and the gear I'll need to do it. I've put together two spreadsheets (DH and warrior) to help me (and anyone else who asks) sim the best azerite traits for their 110/111 twink.

But I still have a few questions I'm hoping you'll help me with. You see, I messed up my main that I was relegating to twink status. She's 241 in Legion-only gear, but I leveled her passively doing pet battles at DMF and she's about 111.4. Doh! At this moment, I don't want to replay a lot of Legion, so my inclination is to use one of my other 110 characters or a new DH and to freeze right at 111. I am inclined to just give them 233 gear and be done with it (I have enough W.E. to buy 15 legendaries on other toons).

What I want to know is, based on my priorities, how much benefit am I foregoing by not grinding ABT on a 110? 5% here? 10% there?

My Priorities (in order)
  1. Movement speed
  2. Clearing old raids/dungeons quickly for tmog
  3. Grinding islands for the rewards
  4. World PVP
  5. Grinding honor in arenas/BGs
  6. Boosting friends
Also, from anyone with experience: have you led raids to ABT as a twink? I would imagine PUGs don't take twinks (I don't). I usually lead one or two M ABT per week on my 120s for transmog. I've had the best experience doing so when *I'm* the tank. People seem to listen to a RL tank. I'm wondering if there wouldn't be some saltiness because of a twink RL?

Thank you very much for your patience and advice!

There's quite a bit of twink hate in M Ant groups these days. Primarily because most 110/111 twinks don't pull their weight. You can make yourself valuable by getting the Eonar skip, but that requires doing 4x M Antorus runs... Quite the predicament.

Users who are viewing this thread