US <Memers> - Dalaran is recruiting!

Bswiz

Veteran
Hey guys! Bswizz here. Just wanted me make a little guild recruitment thread to possibly motivate some people to get into the bracket! We are currently recruiting people on Dalaran-US (Alliance) where we are constantly running 5 mans, and hopefully making plans for wargames and 5v5 1v1's in the near future. We are going to be doing all that we can to get our twinks the best possible gear. Whether that be running dungeons, killing rares, or just grabbing a couple pieces out of the stacked gbank. We will try to help in whatever way we can. Come join the fun and slay some horde!
If you have any questions please feel free to add my btag: Benny#12333 or shoot me a whisper in game.

I am really bummed out here. I made a warrior and leveled to 59 and the entire time I was /who your guild and never found anyone on. So now I have to decide to scratch this toon or just play without a guild.

I will give it a look. I am really well geared now on this toon and not gonna pay to xfer and just kinda bummed.

I will give it a look. I am really well geared now on this toon and not gonna pay to xfer and just kinda bummed.

Worth checking out. gave out another 3 profession kits yesterday, on top of enchants/gems. Guild grows every day and is pretty active

Users who are viewing this thread