EU Meet team Tropic Blunder!

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
After looking around for a solid 2 days @Trollguden and I have managed to snag ourself a healer from the 20-29 bracket and have brought him into the master race bracket of 19s. Our healer will be no-one less than @Bakedaflol. In the last arena session he proved to have synergy with us and we had a goodtime playing together.

Ofcourse this thread won't only be about our new healer but also about the rest of the team! So without furthter ado let me introduce you the members of Tropic Blunder!

UHk6SOH.png

Teamcaptain Handsomedgc (or Goats)
I, Handsomedgc (or Goats), will be the teamcaptain and warlock of our team. For this tournament I've teamed up with two vikings from Scandinavia.I have absolute no competitive experience and I am super glad I was able to create a team with these two guys. I play with a small wireless mouse and it will be the first time ever that I will be using focus macros. I think this will sum up my skill level.

Trollguden
For everyone that doesn't know Trollguden, shame on you. According to myths he has donated all his live saving to the Cataclysm private-server. Trollguden will be playing as the second DPS of the team. He will be playing his famous warrior that everybody loves to see. Also he likes to lift and carry boxes.

Bakedaf
We stole this player from the 20-29 bracket. It only took me two days of heavy spamming him in the PMs. Baked will be our healer for this tournament. Things that I've noticed is that this guy has some serious footwork, he litteraly will be unkickable. The only downside of having him on our team is that he keeps telling us to use spells we simply don't have..

I hope to see some other threads like this to from the other participating so we can make @Blackout life a little easier and add a little personality to the teams.

We wish the the other teams who we will be facing the best of luck!

PS: If you have any questions about our team or team members feel free to ask them in this thread!

Holy shit this thread is amazing. Goodluck to you guys.

Thanks man! I'm not sure how our first Tourney ever(for all of us) is gonna work out in the end... But I'm certain I'd play with these guys any day... Great times

I'm so glad I ended up in this team, we had our first chat last night and man these guys are so funny. However it ends I'll look back at it with a big smile, some gunshot wounds and a stench of overused bugspray mixed with sweat. Let's go!

Z0a46a4.png

CL10r3J.png
ROOz0n2.png
uibJSyf.png
JJ4pAZM.png

9ZoZJ3g.png

[doublepost=1526741287,1526741238][/doublepost]Here are some meme that are inspired by our last day of practicing. We hope you will be watching the stream and be rooting for us ofcourse!

Users who are viewing this thread