Mechgnomes/Vulpera racials

Depends what your current racials are.

Cant speak on mecha but vulpera:

The camp stuff doesnt seem useful at low levels if it doesnt work in bgs.
The reduced dmg racial will probably get procced off a shitty dot and not make a huge difference.
The choice between healing/damaging is the only viable part imo. Could add burst on a rogue/hunter or prolong their survival.

Vulpera Racial hits hard. Defensive passive scales with max HP, not base HP. Stam set reduced 125 dmg from a starsurge in arena. Passive procs once for every hunter pet(works for 2 pet talent) and other types of pets. It shows in heal meters so you can check how effective it was in your encounter

No idea on mechagnome. Seems sub par at 20. Vulpera racial will heal for more almost always compared to mecha heal proc

I changed race for my mage in the first hours of 8.3
Talking about "cybergnome" abilities I'm not too happy.
Healing on 20% of HP is nice. Works instantly and saved me a few times. It is a good chance for team healers to get toon almost from hell =)
The main stat buff is already nice as for BGs and useless on arenas. Ticking while you in combat. Not only if dealing damage or healing. In long face to face combat, you have +10 constantly.
The last skill - mirrors - is absolute crap. It could be a trick only for stupid mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread