EU+US Max HP?

I know it sucks, but i didn't join the twinking cumunity to be so competitive. Im just here to have fun. Just want to see what other ppl is gearing, no need to be mean.

And also I havent seen ONE BiS tank with under 30k hp.

Last edited:
a rogue and going for more self heals/running fast (gloves/boot enchant), but the meta gem and leg enchants are definitely the best you can get for pure stam
I knew bout the leg enchant, but never seen the Meta gem, is it rare? Also, wish i could where daggers :D
Nice carhs tho ^^ how effective is the rouges healing? i am also looking for thoes rings, but sadly no horde does the daly (when im on at lest) on my server.

52k is quite impressive! On Shin, if I go full-out on HP, I get around 56k, maybe 57k. Could be more but I doubt it. I don't feel like testing this, though, but if you want I could work this out for you to see what the absolute highest possible number is, ignoring viability? :D (In other words, just pure stam and nothing but stam :p)

Last edited:
Sems interesting, i also need things like the LvL 60 Gemed ring, engi trinket and leather enchants to legs :p many i should try things like the head and int ring out a day ^^thanks for the time you used helping me closer to an answer :D What site did you use to make the gear "set"?

Last edited:
What site did you use to make the gear "set"?

I used WoWhead to find the gear, re-checked around on atlasloot just to be sure, and Simulationcraft to apply the gear on my character so it translates in numbers

I knew bout the leg enchant, but never seen the Meta gem, is it rare? Also, wish i could where daggers :D
Nice carhs tho ^^ how effective is the rouges healing? i am also looking for thoes rings, but sadly no horde does the daly (when im on at lest) on my server.
The meta is pretty easy to get, just requires honored with the Consortium (spam mana tombs on normal until 1 away from honored then go into heroic and kill something) and buy the pattern inside of karazhan. Only need 365 JC so its a pretty standard cut for BC gems I'd say. The healing is pretty effective, its 5% of my max hp every 3 seconds. I have 50k hp in bgs without buffs so its about 2725 hp per tick (versatility included). That plus elusiveness/feint and burst of speed makes it really hard to die.

Users who are viewing this thread