Mark of the Ancient Priestess?

depends on the healer, for healers like shaman/druid/priest i would want satyr, for healers like holy paladin/mistweaver monk i would probably go mark of the claw

It was scaling w spell power on my holy priest last coach. Idk if it still does I havnt tried it on any characters in sl.

I have an idea of how often it procs from 0 research besides mouseovering the tooltip of the link @ohti sent.

Offtopic, but is the level 2 claw recepie lootable by a 20? I have been farming humanoids for 1 hour with 0 luck so far. Already got lvl 1 learned.

I wondered the Rank 2 myself, since one the last few patches I have not seen the droppable Rank 2 from regular Legion mobs (been farming the Trained Solider one) but also mot seeing the Claw Rank 2, or the Hide Rank 2 drop from all the mobs that supposedly drop it.

Only the Rank 2 of Hidden Satyr from Darkheart Thicket so I wondered if a stealth profession based on character level happened. Similarly, the Schematic for the Scrap Bot card in Northrend even through it requires Level 25 to read seemed to stop dropping for a F2P 20.

I did get both Trained Solider and Hidden Satyr Rank 2 in the last 12 hours. Claw Rank 2 is Rep Vendor based.

Where did you farm the Trained Solider?

The rank 2 Ancient Priestess dropped but that was before the last to patches. I forgot the Claw required doing the Legion Invasion in Val'sharah after getting honored with the Dreamweavers (which is slow grind) but it also costs 1200 so without a Goblin is it even possible to purchase on a F2P 20?

Users who are viewing this thread