Mark of Honor - Legion Order Hall method

blue09

Legend
Hello everyone, due to the new 9.1.5 patch some major existing bugs had been fixed regarding the level requirement of using and purchase of some items. One of them is the https://www.wowhead.com/item=153005/relinquished-armor-set, that can be used to upgrade a max level follower (level 45) from order hall to 880 itemlvl. This is enough itemlvl to proc the rare mission "Repport to Battle" that has a bonus loot of 1 Mark of Honor. This mission will show up around every 2 weeks on most chars (so far I have succesfully made 2 chars with well enough geared followers that can "farm" this mission).
The nethershards currency used to buy those armor tokens can be farmed during invasions from any mob related to the invasion (search wowhead for netherchunk).
In short this should be an alternative way, albeit slower, to get Marks for any char, New or old.

I got all of my followers upgraded to 900 the hard way.

I found that so many of the follower upgrade items, like the random equipment chest were level gated and tooltip bugged.

speaking as a lv20.

I would love to have an easier way to upgrade followers now that missions all require 900+ ilvl. Would make it super hard/ time consuming to train up new followers should I find them.

Edit. Read your note saying it might be fixed. Will need to try! Nice find!

Great find mate. Gonna do some more Legion Order Hall.

How do we grind order hall resources? I've only ever gotten them from one time loots, making me think I'll run out eventually.
If you are vet, you can do the world quests from invasions sometimes they give resources as a reward, and there îs follower equipment that give you resources when you complete WQ with the follower set as bodyguard. Also you can farm small treasure chests în every zone (f2p accesibile) and farm Neltharion Lair chests (also f2p accesibile). Search for old videos and info regarding AP Power farm from chests from when Legion was current content, because those chests also drop some resources (beside the now obsolete ap tokens).

Users who are viewing this thread