March Madness 19s Arena Tournament! $100 Cash Prize! 3/11/2023

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Warlords of Warsong is hosting our March Madness Arena Tournament to be played On March 11! Teams must sign up by March 10 to participate in the event. This event is a CASH PRIZE EVENT The Current Cash Pot is $100, and we encourage participants to add to the cash pot to make the event even more attractive! This event is open to the whole community, Players must follow the point system below to create a team to compete!

All teams must be composed of exactly two players. Each class is assigned the following values:

Hunter 9

Lock 9

Priest 8

Shaman 7

Warr 7

Pala 6

Mage 5

Rogue 5

Druid 5

Each team may use a maximum of 15 points, any comp combination that scores above 15 points is not allowed.

There are no other specific rules limiting class stacking, spec and gear swaping in between matches.

- AGM Bubble is banned from this event

This event will be similar to the last, each team will play 15 Random Queue Arena Matches. Once every team plays their 15 games, we will see which teams did not play each other and put them up against each other. Each team will play the same number of games before Playoffs. (Hopefully no more than 20)

The playoffs will consist of The Elite Eight Phase, The Final Four phase, and The Championship series. The 8 teams with the highest Win/Loss Ratio will move on to the Playoffs.

Each series in the Elite 8 phase will be best of 3.

Each series in The Final 4 phase will also be best of 3. The

March Madness Arena Championship will be best of 5.

Teams must sign up by Friday, March 10th. Games will be played March 11th!

This Event is a CASH PRIZE EVENT The Current Cash Pot is $100 and we encourage participants to add to the cash pot to make the event even more attractive!

If, during the event, you play against teams that are not a part of the event, the match does not count to your wins or losses, and we encourage you to just afk out of the Arena to keep the matches moving.

If you need help finding a teammate, let me know! I will do my best to find you someone!

Message me on Discord with your Character names and Classes to sign up your team or for help finding a teammate! Daboo#6079

Users who are viewing this thread