EU+US Manual F2P Hiscores - Achievements and HKs

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hello!

After years of not being able to decypher Lofi's code I'm tired of seeing more and more people lack proper hiscores. I decided to re-make them manually, might write up a small program that will sort the data, but I don't have the skills yet to scan the armory for required variables (namely, achievement points and honorable kills). If you're a skilled codesmith and want to do a huge favor for the community, get in touch with me :p.
Both achievements and HKs will be character only.

Quick FAQ:

How do I sign up?
By saying so in the comment below and linking your armory page. You can only sign up to two characters, but they can't show up in the same column. For example, if you have one character with 100k HKs and 1000 achievement points, and another with 20k HKs and 5000 achievement points, you can sign them up both, first one for HK list and second for achi points list.

What if I get my achies and HKs on one char?
That's even better, I'll sign it up for both lists.

Veterans are at an advantage over F2Ps. What do?
Vet accounts will be denoted with a V letter near their name, but will appear on the same lists.

Why do you only count achievements and HKs?
I'm doing this manually, and achievements and HKs both appear on the same page of your character. If I get a program going in the future more things might be added.

My character shows 13535 achi points. How can I make it show character-only?
Go to esc->interface->social and tick the box saying "Show only character's achievements to others", then relog. This should update the armory.

Where can I find the hiscores?
This thread will be edited to Hiscore thread, FAQ and explaination will be spoilered and sorted table will be added. I also hope for a sticky when that happens :)

Example on how to signup:

One last thing: Well-known oldschool F2Ps will be added by me on default. If you don't want to appear, hit me a PM.

One more last thing: I don't want this to be percieved as "Crystal's list". It's community's list, and if you want some changes, let me know.

Last edited:
Really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I'd love to be signed up on both lists.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/jaedenar/chøps

(hrm, the armory seems to be alittle behind in updating)

I noticed some weird things when I was looking through your armory for that 3k post before, your warrior shows ~1800 achi but warlock shows above 2k, also you missed some achievements that seemed extremely basic (like duel)

I noticed some weird things when I was looking through your armory for that 3k post before, your warrior shows ~1800 achi but warlock shows above 2k, also you missed some achievements that seemed extremely basic (like duel)
Thats super weird. I do all my achievement hunting on my warrior. I think my warlock has maybe a couple hundred character specific points. (I also never duel because I'm 100% the worst dueler on earth. So missing that achieve is pretty easily explained)

I also noticed things on yours like, you dont have credit for the meta exploration achieves (northrend, eastern kingdom, kalimdor, et al) despite having credit for all the zones completed. So I'm not entirely sure the armory is working as intended.

Thats super weird. I do all my achievement hunting on my warrior. I think my warlock has maybe a couple hundred character specific points. (I also never duel because I'm 100% the worst dueler on earth. So missing that achieve is pretty easily explained)

I also noticed things on yours like, you dont have credit for the meta exploration achieves (northrend, eastern kingdom, kalimdor, et al) despite having credit for all the zones completed. So I'm not entirely sure the armory is working as intended.

I don't have meta as they are account-wide and I have char-only ticked

Users who are viewing this thread