Mana-Etched Gloves excluded from legacy loot ?

Batchee

Legend
As title says
I've been running with a booster and the booster leaves the dungeon before I start killing the boss Omor the Unscarred. I then get 2 random item pieces, hoping one of them is gloves.
Here's a list of all the items i've gotten so far. Yes i've gotten atleast 4 items of every single item in the loot table but i've gotten zero cloth gloves.
upload_2022-6-25_1-35-31.png

When do you give up and ask urself if it's even possible to get it to drop on legacy loot ?

I've gotten the item pretty fast with personal loot runs.
However, i'm now a low level 16 leather user trying to get cloth gear, so finding other clothies at my level that's willing to farm it, is hard..

It's probably just really bad rng. I've been farming for Studded Girdle of Virtue from Ghaz'an switching back and forth from queuing for personal loot and running myself and soloing for double drops. Mfkr has TWO plate belts and I haven't seen either in about 40 runs so far. I think some people have said they've ran Old Hillsbrad like 80 times and can't get drops. Just keep at it!

It drops, just keep going. There's like 20 items on his loot table, isnt there? Ramparts blows...

Also your runner can just log out, no need to exit.

It drops, just keep going. There's like 20 items on his loot table, isnt there? Ramparts blows...

Also your runner can just log out, no need to exit.
Takes longer to logout than to exit ramparts on any class except shadow priest or warlock.

As title says
I've been running with a booster and the booster leaves the dungeon before I start killing the boss Omor the Unscarred. I then get 2 random item pieces, hoping one of them is gloves.
Here's a list of all the items i've gotten so far. Yes i've gotten atleast 4 items of every single item in the loot table but i've gotten zero cloth gloves.
View attachment 21117

When do you give up and ask urself if it's even possible to get it to drop on legacy loot ?

I've gotten the item pretty fast with personal loot runs.
However, i'm now a low level 16 leather user trying to get cloth gear, so finding other clothies at my level that's willing to farm it, is hard..
That's absolute shit luck. I farmed em up in Legacy mode just last week, so unless there's been some stealth-nerf to loot over the last 7 days... well, you've my condolances for so many fruitless runs.
At least it wasn't The https://www.wowhead.com/item=28191/mana-etched-vestments?bonus=6710 you were farming.
I will say this: I've noticed some odd mob pathing behavior in dungeons just the last few days. Maybe there have been changes made?

Users who are viewing this thread