Making New Guild for P.O.C WoW players :)

Hi fellow Twinkers!

I have officially decided I will be making a P.O.C(People of Color) guild For Shadowlands. This guild will be fully inclusive, so even if you are white you are still welcome! Doing this because I feel like myself and other POC are having a hard time finding ppl that can relate with and connect with, during these times in the world.

I will be posting the discord later this week and the server this guild will be on, if your interested please pm or comment below.

To my fellow POC you are not alone brothers even in mmos #blacklivesmatter

what server will this be on?

I'll pass on this one big chief
1.png

"Scientifically, color is an expression of light. Certain materials absorb and reflect specific wavelengths of visible light, which results in objects taking on a certain color to the human eye. A blue flower reflects and disperses blue light back at us while absorbing all other wavelengths of light, so what you see is the color blue. When nearly all light is reflected, you see white. When no light is reflected, you see black."

[...]

"As any rainbow will demonstrate, black isn't on the visible spectrum of color. ... Black is the absence of light. Unlike white and other hues, pure black can exist in nature without any light at all. Some consider white to be a color, because white light comprises all hues on the visible light spectrum."

:Kappa:

I love how the term "people of color," is just a less racist sounding way of saying "coloreds." *southern accent* Let's round up all these people of color and put em in their own part of the game, keep them separated from us white folk!

FYI, I don't even play this game atm, let alone your dog vet bracket and dog region xd (assuming US because of your reflected IQ points).
I still can't help but laugh every time I see Xpoff regulars take ZenwØw's painfully obvious bait. Feel like he's been talking about yummy insignias for like a year now at this point man he's not serious you don't need to protect your internet persona.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to judge those not by their character, but by the color of their skin.

oh wait

Users who are viewing this thread