EU+US Making a team.

Roula

Legend
Roula here, I'm leading a team for this Twink Cup and i'm missing few spots to fill. I'm merging with couple of players who participated in the opening games with WSG Gods. Looking for experienced players and preferably players who have participated in previous Twink Cups. If you're interested please PM me.

My btag:Roula#1520

Great initiative. Roula one of the strongest fcs in the bracket currently no doubt this team will be a contender for the championship.

if worse comes to worse let me know what you need and ill make it and be a sub or something. i have old old premade exp with fishin buddies from Wotlk and just a decent bg hero. with practice and coordination i could be an A team level player. message me with any questions or request ill play whats needed

Roula here, I'm leading a team for this Twink Cup and i'm missing few spots to fill. I'm merging with couple of players who participated in the opening games with WSG Gods. Looking for experienced players and preferably players who have participated in previous Twink Cups. If you're interested please PM me.

My btag:Roula#1520
Can I join?

We are looking for a mage and priest.
PS:your gear needs to be updated before friday we have shit ton of scrims this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread