Making a hunter what is the best lvl to twink in?

Hunter is an any bracket class for twinking. Chosen by the gods of wow to almost always be close to the top in every meta. They even got to be juiced up warriors (but better) for an entire expansion. MAybe next expac they will become druids for a bit? The possibilities are endless for this class

i have over 20 hunters atm .. the best bracket now is 109 .. then its 99 .. both of these brackets has double tap, which is critical

if you dont think you are able to get high legion 101 BOE (ilvl189 or higher) .. then do a 99 and farm all the SoO myth socket gears, gear them with 4 agil/ 4 mast gems (lava coral), and every now and then if you see a socket legion boe and if it is mastery base, swap it over the SoO ones

dont go BM .. MM is better .. MM is always the highest dmg in the bg that i am in

setback of a mm is he doesnt have too much healing .. but use engineering as one of your prof, you can macro a very effective escape from most melee

if you stack your stats well, you fight effectively at 67-68 yards .. and you can do so in the middle of your group .. they give you protection, and i read from one post yesterday, mm main ability goes up another 10% !!!

you can macro a kill burst that takes out 99% of healers within 3-4 seconds

I am playing on BH and wanted to make a hunter. What would be the best bracket to play in?

19 if you like wargames and competition, 60+ if you just wanna pug.

Can't talk much for US specifically, but 19's is arguably the most competitive bracket atm in terms of tournaments (arena + the annual Twink Cup) and wargames in form of plebmades (mixed teams from real id's).

For 60+ you have more spells for mechanical outplay, more gear options and multi spec viability. This makes pugs overall more enjoyable. However, again, you'll most likely face more twinks in the lower brackets (such as 19), and that can from time to time result in pretty good games as well.

It's all about what kind of gaming experience you're looking for. :)

I'm enjoying the 20-29 bracket currently! I'm only lvl 20 but it still is fun! Good amount of abilities and you get a mount! Survival is the way to go!

Users who are viewing this thread