EU+US Making a 29, but which?

Lu_woo

Grandfathered
Hi,

I mainly do 19s cause I don't have enough time for longer ques, but I occasionally enjoy going on my 29rsham if the activity is visible. Thought I make one char on horde as well but can't decide which class. What could be a well-rounded class that wouldn't require heavy dedication to be enjoyed? Currently thinking about a rogue.

If it's a class that doesn't need too much dedication I'd recommend lock. Demo or destro cuz Haunt affliction is like playing schism disc

Warrior:
Arms and fury have great damage and contrary to other brackets it is quite hard to get away from a warrior. Idk much about prot but most prot players seem to like it. Especially against sv hunters.

Paladin:
Ret seems to do good damage and has a stun. I don't know much about the other 2 specs.

Hunter:
Bm and mm seem to do ok damage and with ok damage I mean about 1/3 the damage of a sv hunter. Your average sv hunter is about as dumb as his female nightelf character looks.

Rogue:
Combat seems to be ok and got nice stuns. Still the class is a shadow of it's former self. (and that is good for the bracket)

Priest:
Like others have stated disc is a great spec. Damage and healing wise. Shadow is fail and I don't know much about holy.

Mage:
Arcane and frost can do insane damage and have nice escapes in form of blink,sheep and slows. No idea about fire.

Warlock:
Affliction is awesome with haunt or malefic grasp. haunt can crit for up to 80% of an average sv hunters flanking strike.
Destruction even after the buffs doesn't hit very hard and demo pets don't seem to do much damage. Survivability is great thanks to drain life / drain soul and fear is one hell of a cc in this bracket.

Monk:
WW is great damage wise and mistweaver got a nice escape and okish heals. brewmaster is bad I assume ? That would explain why all the wod 29 brewmaster monks abandoned their beloved toon that they claimed they would play through good and bad times and switched over to sv hunter.

Druid:
Balance is great although most players don't seem to enjoy the new play style. Feral is a shadow of it's former self and resto is okish as usual.

Shaman:
Resto seems to be great and the same goes for enhance. I've heard that elemental is bad but I have seen 20 eles top kbs.

Last edited:
Warrior:
Arms and fury have great damage and contrary to other brackets it is quite hard to get away from a warrior. Idk much about prot but most prot players seem to like it. Especially against sv hunters.

Paladin:
Ret seems to do good damage and has a stun. I don't know much about the other 2 specs.

Hunter:
Bm and mm seem to do ok damage and with ok damage I mean about 1/3 the damage of a sv hunter. Your average sv hunter is about as dumb as his female nightelf character looks.

Rogue:
Combat seems to be ok and got nice stuns. Still the class is a shadow of it's former self. (and that is good for the bracket)

Priest:
Like others have stated disc is a great spec. Damage and healing wise. Shadow is fail and I don't know much about holy.

Mage:
Arcane and frost can do insane damage and have nice escapes in form of blink,sheep and slows. No idea about fire.

Warlock:
Affliction is awesome with haunt or malefic grasp. haunt can crit for up to 80% of an average sv hunters flanking strike.
Destruction even after the buffs doesn't hit very hard and demo pets don't seem to do much damage. Survivability is great thanks to drain life / drain soul and fear is one hell of a cc in this bracket.

Monk:
WW is great damage wise and mistweaver got a nice escape and okish heals. brewmaster is bad I assume ? That would explain why all the wod 29 brewmaster monks abandoned their beloved toon that they claimed they would play through good and bad times and switched over to sv hunter.

Druid:
Balance is great although most players don't seem to enjoy the new play style. Feral is a shadow of it's former self and resto is okish as usual.

Shaman:
Resto seems to be great and the same goes for enhance. I've heard that elemental is bad but I have seen 20 eles top kbs.

Also something to note for BM hunters. There is a spirit beast in Duskwood that can be tamed by lower levels!

Also something to note for BM hunters. There is a spirit beast in Duskwood that can be tamed by lower levels!
Totally forgot about that. I actually went to duskwood and camped the spirit beast after reading your comment.

My hombre was friendly enough to set the pet on fire and oddly enough the pet starts out black/burned but gradually turns back to it's original blue coloring while retaining the fire and smoke animation. (Once again screenshots have been taken on a ghetto toaster)

Jrie5si.jpg

9TlPUGd.jpg

Totally forgot about that. I actually went to duskwood and camped the spirit beast after reading your comment.

My hombre was friendly enough to set the pet on fire and oddly enough the pet starts out black/burned but gradually turns back to it's original blue coloring while retaining the fire and smoke animation. (Once again screenshots have been taken on a ghetto toaster)

Jrie5si.jpg

9TlPUGd.jpg

That's dope! Congrats :) It's a great pet with a self-heal macro set up.

Users who are viewing this thread