US Make WSG Great Again

Swoops

Legend
Hey guys,

We've had some solid activity going on both sides recently, but it's not really getting us anywhere. Day to day, 39's are the same BS as any other bracket right now - rolling over levelers in random BGs. With a bunch of levelers queueing, six different BGs and a few games going at a time, the numbers are never gonna work for consistent decent games.

It's time for twinks to return to their roots and start specific queuing Warsong Gulch. Dust off your FCs, lube up your scroll wheels, and take a refresher course on the grid system.

Specific queueing will shift the numbers in our favor. Levelers get spread out, twinks get concentrated (into the best BG!).

Queues might be a bit longer starting out, but the games will pop if people queue! If you want to shorten your waits when we're getting started (especially at off-peak times), a good way to compromise is queueing both WSG and Twin Peaks - alternating pops usually speeds it up. Twin Peaks is just a slightly worse WSG though, no reason to add extra randomness queuing both once we get rolling. BG box gear is mediocre, we won't be missing out on much there.

Wargames are great one or two nights a week, but they're a bit too inconvenient to really drive a bracket's activity. For better or worse, PuGs will always be the lifeblood of a twink bracket.

Games won't be perfect, but they can be a hell of a lot better than what we have right now. We have the numbers to make this happen, and bringing WSG back to life could actually make this bracket stand out. I don't think I'm the only one that misses XP off WSG games. Also, God knows what they're gonna do to the map when they update it. Let's give it a good send-off.

See you in the gulch :)

can't we q for 2 specific qs at the same time? if so should we q for both wsg and twin peaks???
Im down for both

Stocking up on FAPs and speed pots asap

Twin peaks > wsg

We gonna fight

Hah, I just think the TP bases are a bit less fun to play around (minor exception for horde druids using the water) and the map feels like it was designed for 100% speed mounts - still better than most other BGs though. Even queuing them both is a big step in the right direction!

Stocking up on FAPs and speed pots asap

Can you make a puke reaction when you get mod?

Users who are viewing this thread