Make it hap'n

Tom Ganks

portal.JPG

throw a portal on there to the classic wow twink forum. Also update main pic to bfa or something to be with the times. We still got a mop/wod pic

throw a portal on there to the classic wow twink forum. Also update main pic to bfa or something to be with the times. We still got a mop/wod pic
  1. Holy crap, the current "background pic" is so dark that I didn't even realize it was actually a pic...
  2. I dig your "portal" idea...
  3. If you want to update the background to reflect WoW's current content, shouldn't it be a pic of everyone farming the Foamspittle Staff? :p

I fucking love that, idk about the portal, but sylvanas and anduin with the xpoff name seems amazing!
Sure, sylvanas should wear her domina outfit, anduin would be on his best wearing childhood dungarees and the pumkin from hallows end to cover facial hair

Great idea

I've mentioned this to previous staff a year ago, but my idea was that the classic twink forum should be a separate thing and not a subcategory. I'm not talking about a new site, but maybe a sectioned off area of xpoff with a different look and feel to it. Of course when on that section, there's be a portal similar to this one back to the modern twinking forum. Not sure if this is a financially viable choice, but if so then it would be cool.

Plus there would probably be confusion between those who twink in current wow and classic wow when they see a new guide or event.

I've mentioned this to previous staff a year ago, but my idea was that the classic twink forum should be a separate thing and not a subcategory. I'm not talking about a new site, but maybe a sectioned off area of xpoff with a different look and feel to it. Of course when on that section, there's be a portal similar to this one back to the modern twinking forum. Not sure if this is a financially viable choice, but if so then it would be cool.

Plus there would probably be confusion between those who twink in current wow and classic wow when they see a new guide or event.

Very difficult to accomplish, technically speaking.
I think theres a kind of a workaround, but it'd still require a major rework of the underlying forum structure.

I wouldn't promise more than a separate Vanilla section with bracket subforums.

Users who are viewing this thread