Main vs secondary stats

Gregol64

Grandfathered
During Legion Main stat gems were always BIS - you could have only one at a time and now we can have 2 - some people are running none.
Do you belive that changed with the amount of main stats given by the azerite pieces?
Or not really because HoA gives massive secondaries aswell?
Do you sim your twinks and how much can we "trust" sites like simulationcraft as twinks?
And last one. What enchant do you put on your cloak?

I believe it is still primary stat > secondary stats. The best thing to do is check guides from IcyVeins! While they may not be catered towards a specific level other than 120, they do provide a solid bit of information for each class/spec.

Unless its a mastery priority spec its probably main stat. Is this 110 or 119?

Secondaries at 119 are pathetically low compared to 110, I could see gemming secondary stats at 110.

if you max your main stat your secondary stats will be all over the place. the belt with most agil might have versatility/ haste and you might want crit/ mastery. i go for the highest mastery/crit and whatever strength it has on it will be good enough. 40% crit 64% mastery no buffs
gems are mastery and 3% movement

if you max your main stat your secondary stats will be all over the place. the belt with most agil might have versatility/ haste and you might want crit/ mastery. i go for the highest mastery/crit and whatever strength it has on it will be good enough. 40% crit 64% mastery no buffs
gems are mastery and 3% movement
What’s your char armory

You can always get a 210 weapon from rares too, for fresh 110 its far better than trying to get relics for artifact weps.

edit- and 217 weapons with chance to warforge via short questline.

Users who are viewing this thread