US Main Bnet or New Bnet for F2P account

eclips

Veteran
Curious as to how many of you have a separate bnet for your F2P's or just add another license to your main.

Recently been thoroughly enjoying my F2P Rogue, especially the gearing process. Unsure if I want to give up my trusty Magic Rooster D:

I linked cuz when I'm unsubbed I like to use the mounts and transmogs that I invested a lot of time in accumulating.

I can understand the gratification someone can feel when they run a pure F2P. But for me.. I simply like to use the shit that I have in my collection. I actually have several purely F2P twinks/accounts, but I haven't used them in forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funny, after I just talked about using a new account, I'm second guessing myself now that I know you can use the night warrior skin on linked accounts. I'm one of the apparent few that really like it...lol
theres many linked f2ps dw

theres three different types of 20 twinks

veterans - 20 twinks with a current or previous sub (they have chants n shit)

linked f2ps - have everything your main does (notable items are loom necks for the heal, but they'll also have access to mounts and pets and shit that you have on your main

pure f2ps - you made the bnet and kept it f2p. the most hardcore

if you want advantage be a linked f2p. if you want challenge go pure f2p. if you wanna wreck in bgs go vet

or 29s but they ghey ;)

Users who are viewing this thread