Mail Recovery as a F2P

trowlk

Greetings, a mail sent to my character has expired. The mail contains a toy I have yet to unlock, but I can't use the mailbox because F2P.

If I use the mail recovery system, will the mail drop to my inventory or fall back to my mail again?

Back into mail, you need a gm to mail you the item for it to be available. Its possible they will refuse to do this though.

a mail sent to my character has expired. The mail contains a toy I have yet to unlock, but I can't use the mailbox because F2P.
pro tip, if its a toy that was mailed as a reward for an achievement or a quest or something (ie, not mailed from another player) open a ticket and request the item be added to your collection. "Hey, I got this achievement and was mailed the toy reward but I didnt have game time to collect my mail and now the reward is gone. Can you add it to my collection?"

something like that.

More than a handful of us have gotten mounts and pets this way.

little question mark icon on your menu bar (or press esc) then the support button at the top. In Game Issue, then Items and Mail and then just keep clicking "not shown here" or whatever it says until it lets you write a ticket.
Chops, u don’t know how useful this is!
I don’t lodge tickets often, but when I do it take me like 10 mins to work out where the heck I can leave a message....
I usually post in some random location because where I need to post I can get to the point of being able to write a message... lol.
I feel like it’s been gated to eliminate all but those in the top 5% IQ rating.....:p

Chops, u don’t know how useful this is!
I don’t lodge tickets often, but when I do it take me like 10 mins to work out where the heck I can leave a message....
I usually post in some random location because where I need to post I can get to the point of being able to write a message... lol.
I feel like it’s been gated to eliminate all but those in the top 5% IQ rating.....:p
Oo self burn those are rare.

Obviously, its possible they wont help you though.
So for example, if I managed to get the 1st honor mount at lvl15 is there a possibility that they will turn the request down? Or is it impossible for f2p accs to even get it?

So for example, if I managed to get the 1st honor mount at lvl15 is there a possibility that they will turn the request down? Or is it impossible for f2p accs to even get it?
Honor mounts get added automatically, they are not mailed. Its very possible to get. Voidtalon of the dark star is mailed if youre grouped when you find it for example.

Users who are viewing this thread