Madock 19 Warrior (pre patch 2.4)

I watched the full video. It was amazing. 10/10.

EU or US?

Eliot said:
I watched the full video. It was amazing. 10/10.

EU or US?

EU!

Didn't you see the Atleast you get a token thing at the beginning? The guilld I always talk about with passion? With love... like a lost child.. or something lol.

Anyways it's Eu as said. King Jonas fo President!

Oh BTW U guys know that President Barack Obama is in my town atm? Oslo Norway!! Recieving the Nobels Piece Prize! Bet u didn't kno that /flex

Btw Jonas, I can't imagine how OP u'd be now, just so you know. Warriors have almost had their DPS doubled since last you twinked :)

Bragh said:
Oh BTW U guys know that President Barack Obama is in my town atm? Oslo Norway!! Recieving the Nobels Piece Prize! Bet u didn't kno that /flex

Well did you know I'm gonna visit norway this christmas?!(obv going to mah crib Moirana - but still)

Sorry Bragh, never heard you talk about that.

Your video makes me want to make a warrior.

But I already have a lock and hunter in progress :'(

Bragh said:
EU!

Didn't you see the Atleast you get a token thing at the beginning? The guilld I always talk about with passion? With love... like a lost child.. or something lol.

Anyways it's Eu as said. King Jonas fo President!

Apparently he didn't want to meet the king nor visit the exhibit done in his honor. Guess he doesn't think much of Norway :D

Yush come join us @ 39 again madock' Even ze cursed is back!..

Nice watching this again :D

Ovation said:
Yush come join us @ 39 again madock' Even ze cursed is back!..

Nice watching this again :D

U'r such a tool!

Doffe said:
But he did :p

HE did meet the King! And then the first lady actually had to fix on his outfit before pictures lol!

Obama is cool and stuff. But the city is turned upside down today :'(

love ur avatar maddy :D

Users who are viewing this thread